Detalii loc de munca
Established in 2010, Pure Healthcare is a quality driven UK based Nursing & Healthcare Temporary & Permanent Staffing Agency, working with a high number of UK Nursing & Care organisations to provide flexible, quality driven, value for money services through Master Vendor One-Stop-Shops and through the recruitment of Overseas Nurses & Carers. We are also one of just 39 approved Temporary Staffing Providers for Nurses & Social Care staff to the NHS through a National Framework.
Due to high demand, we are currently recruiting Registered Nurses for Nursing Home vacancies within Leeds, Sheffield, Northampton, Barnstaple, Bideford, Milton Keynes, Brighton and other locations across the UK. These positions are 48 weeks assignments where we offer extremely competitive hourly rates and fantastic benefits. In all these areas, we have an extensive list of clients with very well established Nursing Homes specialised in areas such as geriatrics, mental health, dementia, physical disabilities, neuro-rehabilitation and palliative care.
To be considered for these vacancies you must have:
- ·Good level of English
- ·NMC registration completed or on-going
- ·High level of responsibility and accountability
- ·Desire to improve your career prospects
In return we are offering:
● 0% Commission
- ·48 week contracts (with the possibility of renewal/extension) with some of the most prestigious Nursing Homes in the UK in fantastic locations.
- ·Excellent rates of pay (up to 16 GBP per hour). Realistic possibility of earning over £40,000 per year
- ·Fantastic benefits including support to organise & arrange your living accommodation
- ·Flight to the UK fully reimbursed after 3 months of continuous work
- ·Free and continuous career development as well as constant clinical support
- ·Possibility of working up to 60 fully paid hours per week (optional)
- ·Flexibility to select the shifts you wish to work
- ·We pay you a Bonus of 500 GBP when you complete your 48 weeks assignment
To apply please send your updated English CV to Laurentiu Neagoe (Romanian Recruitment Manager) at lneagoe@purehcs,.co.uk. You will then be contacted by Laurentiu to arrange a telephone interview to discuss these vacancies and your profile in more detail and successful applicants will be invited to attend one of our recruitment open days in Romania during February. We will assist you with all the required documentation including NMC registration.
In addition to some of our larger clients offering Nurses & Carers the opportunity to be interviewed by Skype. Some believe that the best way to find the very best candidates is to come and meet them face-to-face.
That's why for the last three-years we have been holding regular recruitment open days where Nurses & Carers can come to find out more about working for Pure Healthcare (or one of our clients), and to find out more about the opportunities available to Nurses & Carers looking to come to live & work in the UK. For more information about Pure Healthcare and the opportunities we offer please visit www.purehcs.eu or www.purehcs.co.uk
Nivel minim de educatie necesara Liceu / scoala profesionala
Nivel minim de experienta necesara Fara experienta
Limbi straine necesare Engleza