Electrician, SAIPEM , ITALY / Caspian Marine Service
Work domain - Engineering:
Energy / Extractive Industries,Industries / Production / Manufacturing
Worked in construction , pre-commissioning and commissioning activity for electrical equipments of the drilling RIG5947 marine platform of the Kashagan Field in Kazakhstan.
- Puling and dressing cable for power circuit ( Diesel Generators 600 V ) – LV and MV cables – terminations and connections.
- Puling , installation and laying of power cables for motors ( 1 MW ) for drilling.
- Installation and cable routing auxiliary drilling installation : PaGa , Cctv , Talk Back System, ACS, Rufneck, Red Light , Linea Fari.
- Installation , checking and put into operation the electrical switchboards 460 V- 11KV
- Installation, connection, testing and puting into operation primary & secondary circuits, switches,
Rectifiers, relays, electrical cranes, D.C batteries and charges and safety light system.
- Installation of electrical cable trays .
- Execution and testing of interconnections secondary circuits in 460 V and 11 KV substations.
- Pulling and installation of trace heating junction boxes and execution of Raychem trace heating
- Installation of lighting circuits : fluorescent lighting fixtures ( 2x 18 W, 2x 36 W) flood light
Fixtures, cable connections ( type I for junction boxes and type J for lighting fixtures ).
- Installation of Hawke cable glandes for electrical cables.
- Installation of electrical and instrumentation cable, instrumentation panels inside Field Auxiliary Rooms ( FAR ) and Radio Room.
- Execution of cable termination for instrumentation and low voltage electrical cables ( 230 V, 460 V).
- Execution of cable connections in electrical and instrumentation panels.
- I installed and connected level detectors for petroleum tanks,oil tanks or ciment tanks.
- Installation of Earthing systems ( safety Earthing, clean Earthing and intrinsically safe Earthing ) :
Earthing cables and electrodes installation, exothermic weld connections, connection to structure and equipment .