1. Finding and preparing contracts 2. Travelling overseas for the development of new sales networks and contracts 3. Follow up of older contracts in my area of responsibility 4. Arranging meetings with managers of other firms for presenting the products and the offer. 5. Establishing the sales target and helping accomplish them 6. Keeping in touch with the contracts from North African Continent Arabic countries 7. Establishing new connections in the North African Continent especially Arabic speaking countries
- Follow up all the Extra Orders ( Preparing the trimmings and the Fabric for it). - Matching the thread color with the fabric for all the orders and Dockets and ordering it. - Follow up and controlling the administrators (store keepers) with the necessary trimmings and fabric. - Communicate with UK office and preparing all the missing Fabric or Trimmings. - Controlling and checking the transportation with the drivers. - Arranging the stock of trimmings.
- Arranging and Typing all the Task Orders for the new candidates. - Screening and preparing all the CV’s for the new candidates. - Testing the new candidates. - Follow up and dealing with all the Recruitment Agencies for the new Employees.
- ASAB GAS DEVELOPMENT (AGD). Recreating the AGD Procedure Manual based on a hard copy provided by the Asab Field. This entailed retyping, formatting and layout the contents of the manual. At the end of the project two deliverables were provided to the Asab Field, firstly, the manual in MS Office format and secondly a HTML version of the manual to be posted on ADCO’s internet (ADCONet). - ADCO WEB TEAM SUPPORT. Provided support & assistance to the ADCO Web Team in completing the Administration Function & Technical Function Web Sites, using Photoshop & Dreamweaver
- Arranging, Preparing and studying all the tenders for the projects. - Preparing all the Quotations for the Projects. - Arranging all the Electrical Equipment (Light Fitting or Chandeliers) for the projects from outside or inside of the country. - Designing some Chandeliers by Computer. - Managing the entire meeting with the Consultants, with the Engineers and the Project Manager. - Follow up all the Communication and the relation with the Companies inside and outside of the Country. - Signing all the contracts with the Consultants, (Quotations and all the concerning letters for the Projects).
- Typing all the Arabic & English letters - Follow up all the Communication and Transportation from the project to the main office in Abu Dhabi. - Follow up all the filling system in the computer (D.C) - Preparing and arranging all the necessary paper for the Project Manager.
- Worked as public relation officer for labor office and customs duty dept. in Seaport and Abu Dhabi International Airport. - Typing and preparing all the application from the government. - Responsible for Hotel reservation and renting cars and flats to the Company. - Controlling and follow up all the incoming and outgoing mail to all the projects and all the brunches outside UAE. - Typing all the Arabic & English letters - Follow up all the Communication and Transportation for the Company.