- Facilitating several programs around the company, controlling inventory, handling logistics, interviewing and supervising employees; - Conducting meetings, listening to each employee's issues and concerns, setting a professional example by showing leadership qualities; - Coordinating 3 teams of Collection Officers - collecting accounts with 5-60 days of payment delays; - Coordinating a team focused on answering Customers Complaints; - Setting policies in the workplace to ensure effective implementation and adherence among each and every employee in the organization; - Discussing the various objectives and plans the organization has in store with Department Manager, in order to make business more successful (ex. decreasing delinquency, establishing procedures of work on various activities from inside department etc.); - Handling issues concerning risk management, clients’ dissatisfaction and employee problems; - Making effective decisions that will not only help the company run smoothly but that also serve to prevent difficult situations in the future; - Responsible for hiring employees inside the organization, as well as supervising and evaluating employees and their job performance. In addition to being a recruiter, I give directions to employees on certain job tasks, resolve problems concerning employees’ work performance, establish rules and procedures and create work schedules
- To steer the team toward meeting all goals; - Create an environment that exudes important factors such as open communication, trust, creative thinking and team effort; - Coordinate 2 teams of: - Collection Officers that collect accounts with 61-90 days of payment delays and another team of Skip tracing accounts of clients with -5-999 days of payment delays and Setoff activities; - Start off discussions and problem-solving sessions, quality controller; - Evaluate my team based on its appropriate skills, training and educational background; - To know my team members' personalities and skills, in order to determine their strengths and weaknesses and use them accordingly to accomplish tasks; - Determine team strategies and distribution of work; - Perform recruiting, supervise and evaluate their job performance.
Participate in fraud control activities; - Review potential fraudulent accounts for the prevention and detection of Fraud; - Assist in reviewing New Accounts for fraud risk indicators and compliance; - Develop, communicate and implement optimum fraud strategies. - Proactively monitor and review electronic account and transaction data for suspicious activity and possible fraud; - Review, investigate and resolve irregular transactions reported by end users; - Identify business areas requiring increased security controls to protect the organization and its end users from future incidents of fraud; - To keep detailed records of suspicious activity, analyze trends, communicate security threats to management and provide recommendations for loss mitigation as needed.
- Communicate with debtors via mail and telephone; - To make collection efforts on past due accounts with delays between 05 and 999 days; - Make all efforts to find contact phone numbers and ways to communicate with clients without contact possibilities; - Negotiate payment terms with the debtor; - Perform daily operational or admin duties of department including daily reports and processing of accounts; - Monitor payments unconfirmed by clients; - Responsible for monitoring and rehabilitation of delinquent and over-limit accounts and to minimize delinquent accounts and contain flow through to the next cycle. - Resourcefulness in securing Promises to pay. - Review and recommend enhancements to improve current work flow/processes to minimize manual input to increase operational efficiency. - Responsible for monitoring individual effectiveness and performance including the performance of trainees assigned.
- To review the general accounts collection and the unsecured, tax bills (supplemental) and determining the accounts that require initiation of investigative actions and collection. - To perform skip tracing activity - To interpret and explain bills to debtors and customers; - To explain legal obligations along with associated penalties for the non-payment of tax and owed debts. - To use computerized programs for monitoring payment schedule for compliance - To follow team’s norms, values and decisions; - To develop and maintain effective relationships with other colleagues based on integrity and trust; - Use alternative resources for providing excellent service for each customer in a cost effective and more flexible manner; - To reach all goals with persistence, so the results will be quantitatively and qualitatively according with standards.
- Responsible for the tasks delegated by the manager; - Take calls for the manager and on behalf of manager whenever necessarily; - Act as a liaison between the senior manager and the various teams from inside television; - Rectify the complaints of the customers; - Supervise the daily work and deftly delegating responsibilities.