Creating the tourism offer Coordinating the preparation and sale of domestic and foreign travel programs Contracts with the partners of agency Travel management of the agency Daily contacts with Romanian and foreign partners Promoting services and products offered by agency Developing new strategies for attracting customers Set up meetings in order to increase client portfolio Maintain relationships with current customers Take action to attract and exceed sales target
• Preparing the agency offer for the Summer Season and for the Tourism Fairs • Issuing tickets on Amadeus
• Sale of travel programs • Composition of foreign travel programs for romanian citizens, individuals or groups • Knowledge of tours, accommodation services, transport of the agency offer • Cooperation with customers and informing them about the conditions of registration and quality of services • Preparation of documents required for tourist services purchased (tax receipt, invoice, travel documents, tickets, tourist contract, purchase order, Annex voucher request); • Making reservations • Follow statements
• Initiates campaign to promote the travel agency and issuing the brochure for summer 2009. • Achieving correspondence with local and foreign partners and establish together with the director and agency partners the contractual terms for operating charter flights scheduled for this season.
• establish and continuously updated route file which contains elements of: Company 1. program of operation, days, hours, capacity, connections 2. volume and traffic structure 3. elements of profitability 4. pro rata ,the result of each tariff 5. categories and tariff levels 6. policies for sale, distribution, reservations, advertising 7. activities and results of partner - travel agencies of distribution network TAROM 8. services providers Clients 1. market segments, types of traffic 2. features Competition 1. program of operation, days, hours, capacity, connections 2. policies for sales, distribution, reservations The legislative framework 1. local police of authorities for civil aviation 2. general policies affecting the company's activity Contractual framework 1. main elements of the Air Agreement 2. commercial cooperation agreements with partners ( airlines ) including pricing agreements • knows, always follows and making an permanent hierarchichal information regarding the relevant changes, including load and weekly bookings evolution, proposing changes in capacity and operating program. • make proposals in time and responsible for: tariff offers seasonal as well as the special; optimal choice of distribution channels for market and optimize the distribution network ; selection of techniques to promote optimal; reservation policy adaptation to the specific market and period • participate in negotiations and sign contracts of cooperation with partners • fulfill their contractual obligations • fulfill all tasks for implementation of policy sales.
• Obligation to know and permanently follow: 1. market potential and market segments that could be attracted to RO ,actual and potential sales agents promote/sell RO flights 2. activity of competitive airlines (not only for direct flights): operational frequency, days of operation, aircraft types, services structure, fare politics, publicity, methods of promotion, traffic flow, traffic structures. 3. updated knowledge regarding legally and contracted RO activities in Moldavia 4. responsible for getting income 5. responsible for updated market characteristics demographic ,cultural elements, special events 6. organizing RO agency activities on respective market. • To be responsible and make proposals regarding the following: 1. rapid adjustment of practised market fares and applicability conditions ( official ones and by airline) to the market request in Moldavia. 2. product promotion and distribution methods 3. publicity politics 4. permanent hierarchical information regarding activity of partners 5. judicious utilization of agency’ s fund. • Financial attributions: 1. organization and coordination of TAROM financial activity locally keeping in touch with partners and Banks. 2. certifying “ attest necessity” and CFP for all invoices after verification and signing accounts 3. drawing up expenses settlement of accounts 4. direct responsibility to RO management regarding office obligation in terms and in established conditions 5. coordination of station manager activity and personnel who work at airport as well as quality of services made for RO. 6. drawing up in terms established by RO management of the proposals for expenses budget afferent to agency for the next year Observation: During my activities at Kishinev agency I have also dealt with issuing electronic tickets .
• Looking after and attraction of partners in order to increase the number of passengers on charter flights • Attending meetings in our country and abroad with partners interested in charter flights and preparing some estimate figures in order to be presented for approval by RO managements • Preparing overflying and landing application to Aeronautical Authorities for TAROM charter flights, getting all operational approvals and implementing all necessary conditions in due time. • Issuing invoices to partners in order to get countervalue of charter flights according to contract terms and following the receiving time and complete payments • Outside accounting situation together with financial sector which make accounting situation and both expenses and cashing. • Following the aircraft availability ,introducing them in the Flight Plan of contracted flights as well as sending to interested sectors al necessary information (operation approvals, number of passengers ,special mentions) • Drafting price calculation for each contracted charter flight and following them to perform in the best conditions and also analysing their efficiency depending on effective costs • Notification of invoices received by TAROM regarding charter flights operation
• Verifying air tickets settlement of accounts issued monthly for RO by GSA New Marathon-Greece, Concorde International-Bulgaria • Verifying correctness of the other documents based on which air ticket is issued (PTA,MCO) • Verifying of correct cashing countervalue of tickets (fares, airport taxes, penalties in case of changing travel data ,etc.) • Sending of travel documents ,already verified by special sectors in order to introduce fares value in TAROM revenue. • Book-keeping of verified accounts • Issuing of debit/credit invoices upon differences plus or minus after settlement verification • Accounting status of these invoices and following of their collection • Cashing equivalent of settlements, in fact of the amounts paid by partners • Solving differences appeared after introduction of air travel documents countervalue in RO income