- repairs and maintenance for electrical equipments at 0,4 kV, 6 kV and 110 kV; - flaw detection, increased voltage testing, relays protection and electrical measurements; - measurement and verification of earthing installation; - repair and execution secundary circuits for protection, measurement, signaling and command for electrical equipments at 0,4 kV, 6 kV and 110 kV; - put into operation the electrical equipments at 0,4 kV, 6 kV and 110 kV, intervention, maintenance and repairs for: power station for shareholders and permits, automatic electrical instalations; - programmable automatics SIEMENS generation with "STEP7" soft, HARD sharesholders with SIEMENS, TELEMECANIQUE and L.G.L.S. equipment; - electricity distribution stations at 6 kV; - electricity transformer for 6 kV/0.4kV. - electrical engine shareholders for DC and alternating electricity; - frequency inverters, rectifiers and power eletronics; - electrical instalations for lifting mechanisms: winches, hoists, travelers, lifts, hydraulic installation shareholders, electrical engines; - all kind of electrical equipment: contactors, Control Relays, timers (electronic and mechanic), time switches, switches and protections, circuit breakers, powerful switches for input and output, limiting position, stroke limiter, proximity and movement limitation, commando devices, encoders, local stations, instrument board. - lighting installations for inside and outside, special lighting installation for tunnels, bridges and cables.
This company carcs with cotton transportation and processing. Here I have obtained driving license class TD for trucks. - I have worked as truck driver, I have made repairs and maintenance electric and mechanic equipment, bunkers, conveyors, etc. - Also I have made cleanup of damages at: combines, tractors, trucks, forklifts, etc.
IT studies, informatics electrician
-electronic and mechanic electrician for maintenance and repairs
- I have made repairs and maintenance at woodworking machines, also interior improvement, plugs, electric panels, groundings, lightning rods assembling, etc.
- revisions (CR1, CR2 or KR) for electrical instalation: - disassembly counter panel with electrical apparatus; - disassembly electrical shareholder apparatus; - disassembly/ assembly new apparatus; - making link wiring, operation check; - replacement, (if is necessary) power and control cables; - making contact connections inside electrical panel; - equipment commissioning and service delivery.
- I have made electrical and mechanic repairs and maintenance for, all kind of tower cranes, revisions at instrument board; - changing (if it is necessary) used cable with a new one; - revisions at electric panels, calibration, checking of all circuits; - replacement of used apparatus that doesn’t work correctly.
- modernisation of MV and LV electrical installation replacing the switches and related equipment of power circuits, specific command and protection of rafineries, heatings and substation, fuel distribution stations; - checking and prophylactic measurement at power transformer 110/6/0, 4kV at TR, CR, KR; - checking for equipment and engines of 6 and 0,4 kV at TR, CR, KR; - verification of earthing installations and lightning rods; - technical assistance and intervenions for starting and running of specific technological equipment refineries
- ensure the production and distribution of electricity on board; - providing regular technical inspection and repair of all electrical aggregates; - electrical equipment and training facilities for their operation; - surveillance and repair work on electrical installations; - maintenance and repair of all equipment on board; - electric motor lubrication; - Periodic checking of switchboards; - identify problems and address them to electrical equipment.
- making repairs to all types of existing factory units; - I have installed and put into operation over 100 equipment and machinery; - I have performed technological tests under the technical documentation; - checking estimates for installation works and commissioning; - efficient organization of activities including a calculation for the necessary materials for repair.