Senior Buyer , Genpact SRL
Work domain - Sales:
• In charge with the purchasing activity for one of the biggest producers of paper-based consumer products (Kimberly Clark), through the procurement services provider, Procurian. Working trough SAP, generate purchase orders according to the needs of the requisitioners in the Italian mill and offices. Solve problems related to accounts payable, invoice mismatch, quantity mismatch. Analyze completeness of purchase requisitions, RFQ packages, forwarding and follow up. Keep contact with the suppliers and check that order acknowledgements are received. Reporting regarding the activity, weekly and monthly reports for the buying center for the client. I participated in Lean projects and in Visual Stream Mapping sessions.
• Participated at sessions regarding the end to end view of the process, in order to find solutions to the problems arising from the Value Stream Mapping.
• In charge with the monthly SAP SLA and KPI reporting (SAP and other specific tools) Supporting the team, designing improvement and action plans if necessary, for the team and for the project. In charge with the monthly and weekly reporting and presentation to customer. Quality control and reporting of results (SLA and KPI) in a timely and precise manner.
• Using Six Sigma and Lean thinking in order to improve the project and to propose efficient enhancement solutions to the client.
• Developing SOPs for process description (Spare Parts, Expediting, Monthly Reports, Co-packing) and participated in Spare Parts project - identify differences for all locations and ways to improve automated PR to PO conversion;
• In charge with the process of European Co-packing for Italy, Spain, Belgium and France; negotiate price of co-pack products.
• Process Trainer: owner of Spare Parts process; creating and updating the Cross Training table – mapping all the activities for the entire team in order to have a well organized system of back-up; Process mapping with the differences in the process of Spare Parts for each mill, training the new joiners the process and the platform of SAP Procurement.
• Negotiate with the prospective Contractor/Suppliers on of price quotes, payment terms (working capital), deliveries, to protect best interest of the Company and agree upon the terms and conditions in line with Company policy and using Company standard terms and conditions formats, do competitive bidding and auction.
• Solving workflows for UK Team, Expediting Process, Intrastate Clean-up, Value Stream Maps and Process Mapping, planning Promotional Campaigns.