In search of a new challenge in oil&gas sector, including junior / entry level positions.
– elaboration of operations plans for ships / barges / rail tanks / truck tanks loading/discharging crude oil, oil products, liquid petrochemical and chemical products, well knowing and respecting the terminal and tank farms technological schemes (pumping pipeline routes, flow rates of all pumps, mooring berths and all the products coresponding to each of these installations); – monitoring of ship loading/discharging technological process by tracking provision of oil produts, compliance with client and ship instructions, providing storage capacity and achieving the contractual rate of load/discharge (6h office + 2h on field daily); – tracks the operation of portuary and tank farm facilities and proposes adjustments, changes to them as needed, redesigning the technological schemes of the modified installations; – continuous tracking and coordination of the activities undertaken by the shift supervisors of the terminal and tank farms, establishing priorities for the multiple operations that need to be performed in accordance with the customer requirements and the technological possibilities of the plant; – communication with customers of SC Oil Terminal SA regarding oil product stocks, ship laycans, railtanks scheduling, official quantities and other information regarding the object of the contract; – other commercial tasks, such as tracking customs declarations and taxes of handled oil products; – understand the Company HSE Policy and how it relates to the job; work very safe and efficient.
– preparing and issuing electronic and hand written administrative documents accompanying the excisable petroleum products loaded in ships / rail tanks / truck tanks; – communication with the operational departments and shift supervisors in order to receive all the needed documents to issue the electronic administrative documents in time; – communication with customers of SC Oil Terminal SA; – knowledge of national Tax Code regarding the storage / movement of oil products; – communication with the competent tax authorities.
– sampling liquid petroleum produts from ships / barges / rail tanks / truck tanks / storage tanks / pipelines / pumps in order for them to be analysed; – keeping a written record of all the sampled products, their source and the quantities used for analysis; – basic analysis of sampled petroleum products; – cleanliness inspection of empty storage tanks, rail tanks, truck tanks before the filling; – understand the Company HSE Policy and how it relates to the job; work very safe and efficient.
– establishing the quantity and quality of delivered and stored oil products; – continuous track of the oil loading / discharging process by: cleanliness inspection of empty storage tanks, rail tanks, truck tanks before the filling; laboratory sampling and analysis assistance; storage tanks and mobile tanks measurements; rail tanks and truck tanks weighing assistance; – compliance with customer requirements regarding the quality specifications of the products, the quantities and other commercial aspects; – preparing necessary documents for proof cargo handled quantity; – communication with clients and terminals; – understand the Company HSE Policy and how it relates to the job; work very safe and efficient.
– quality control of the receipt, storage, conditioning and delivery services for petroleum produts; – verify that the correct pipeline routes are used for the oil movements, according to the technological schemes of the plant installations; – field supervising that all operations during the shift are done right, according to standard procedures; – identifying environmental aspects and signs during and following technological processes; – issuing statement of compliance documents at the end of the technological processes; – obligation to know and implement the procedures within the running service according to the Quality Management ISO 9001 standards; – understand the Company HSE Policy and how it relates to the job; work very safe and efficient.