- asigurarea unei bune desfasurari a tuturor activitatilor de la punctul de lucru ; - asigurarea de materiale ; - supavegherea procesului de munca ;
- atragerea de noi clienti ; - imbunatatirea portofoliului de clienti ; - promovarea produselor bancii catre toti clientii ;
- cooperarea cu managerul general in problemele aparute cu clientii ; - stabilirea unei bune relatii cu toate departamentele implicate ;
- coordonarea sarcinilor catre toti cei implicati ; - asigurarea necesarului de materiale pentru santier ; - instruirea fiecarui angajat in parte ;
-servirea bauturilor cerute de catre clienti ; - prepararea bauturilor alcoolice si nonalcoolice ; - administrarea stocurilor de bauturi ;
- Ensuring the smooth conduct of all activities on the premises - ensuring materials - ensuring exhibition activities at the work
- Promotion services offered by existing bank clients and potential clients. - Attracting new customers. - Expanding portfolio of clients. - Selling products that meet customer requirements
Supports and co-operates with Relationship managers and Account Service in terms of new clients/solutions introduction, assure keep the time of documentation collection. - Provide advises and suggestions resulting top quality services; - Suggest/pursue changes within the area of responsibility aiming for efficiency and quality increase; - Regularly review client’s documentation and ensure their completeness and correctness; - Establish good relationship with other departments to enhance their co-operation when needed. - Periodic Client files maintenance/update/checking for branches – Travel included.
supervising the work team ; accomplishing tasks and achieving them on time by the management company ;
- Serving alcoholic and soft drinks under the unit's own recipe - courtesy and professionalism in customer service - maintaining hygiene and cleanliness in the workplace - judicious dosing of drinks served in accordance with approved recipe - drinks admninistation correct stock - record sales - sales listing of the day - whenever inventory is needed to associate with the law.