How would you describe your personality?
Striving for an honest living in a changing values societies.
What are your goals in life?
To honestly earn money for my family.
Describe your ideal job.
My ideal job would be one in which I would have the possibility to explain the youth the (international) business experience I had in my professional life, in the real Romanian economy in the latest 4 decades.
What are the goals set for your career?
Honesty and efficiency.
Are you able to work effectively in a team or independently?
Both independently and effectively in a team.
What job would you like to be doing in 5 years?
Lecturer in (International) Business
What are/were your most important 5 achievements in your current/past workplace?
1. inventing a USA Financial Analysis of a Romanian Corporation, by using Romanian monthly trial balances (doctoral thesis)
2. managing European Union Non-Reimbursable Funds in the benefit of Romania (Gorj county, PHARE Program)
3. collecting bank commissions and interests in value of about US$ 1.4 million in the benefit of BANCA ROMANA DE COMERT EXTERIOR (Romanian Bank for Foreign Trade) - BANCOREX - Craiova Branch
4. international sales of calcium ammonium nitrate in value of about US$ 30 million (in the period 1980-1987) in the benefit of CRAIOVA CHEMICAL WORKS and Romania (for the liquidation of this country's international debt)
5. conceiving and teaching 3 universitary courses: "Bank Management", "Management Consulting" and "English for Business" in the benefit of the students of "Spiru Haret" University - Craiova branch.
What is your monthly salary expectation?
net around EUR 2,000
Can you work according to deadlines, under pressure, etc?
What is the last book you have read?
"The Laws", by Platon.