Defining new customized programs for the development of communication abilities through active listening. Work sessions for the understanding and usage of neuro linguistic programming techniques for reaching the objectives.
- implementing and coordinating marketing and sales strategies towards increasing the turnover and customer satisfaction; - elaborating and implementing programs for E&O inventory; - elaborating and implementing operational efficiency programs – P&L; - elaborating and implementing programs to increase revenue from complimentary activities; - implementing business plans for restructuring the activity, to the purpose of attaining the cost-effectiveness threshold, established in the set of objectives and indicators; - correlating the market requirements with the implementation strategies for the proposed business plans, to the purpose of attaining the performance indicators: economic-financial, operational, human resource, customer satisfaction, quality assurance for products and services - permanent improvement of relation with customers, suppliers and banks, shareholders, employees; - developing and implementing product policies and pricing policies, according to the selected strategy; - assuring company predictability, in order to fulfil the objectives established at internal and external level; - establishing the adequate resources in order to stay within the established budget; - recruiting, constructing, and applying the action plan, leading to the provision of qualified and motivated personnel; - creating a medium and long-term vision according to the expectancies of the shareholders, customers, employees and of the social environment; - elaborating the White Book, weekly and monthly activity reports, and presentation of the stages of business plan implementation, as well as attaining the objectives within the meeting of the Administration Board. - developing and delivering training courses for sales and marketing teams
- balancing the cash-flow; - elaborating and implementing the strategy for the recommencement of production activity; - permanently improving relations with the banks, creditors/ suppliers, clients and employees; - identifying and approaching market segments in accordance with the company's potential;
- elaboration of the unitary commercial policy at the level of SCR Group - implementation of policy and control through the Central Commercial Office - performing commercial audits at the companies within SCR Group - elaboration of reports containing the necessary measures and actions to be applied to the purpose of clearing identified non-conformities - verifying commercial contracts of companies within SCR Group - advising on negotiation of commercial contracts, companies of SCR Group - training with the personnel of commercial departments on themes of negotiation, sales techniques and customers care;
- development of business in the area of chemical product commerce; - negotiation of purchase and sale contract clauses. Providing logistics towards the advancement of contracts; - implementation of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System within the company; - application of European legislation in the area of dangerous substances; Regulation 1907/ 2006 with associated amendments; - identifying business opportunities through the public tender system SEAP (Society for Excellence in Public Administration) ;
- restructuring the sales activity, relying on the relation with the clients and on the correlation of their needs with the production program; - elimination of mediators in the relation with the clients, by taking direct part in public tenders organized in the electronic system SEAP; Coordinating the team responsible for the elaboration of the documentation for public tenders; - analysing the sales activity by using the economic-financial analysis indicators; - analyse the product CTQs with production department staff. - observing and applying the Integrated Management System procedures; - orientation of the sales team towards the client and motivating it in the spirit of belonging to the organization ; - developing and delivering training courses for sales team
- providing raw material resources for the production, services, and investment programs, and staying within the allocated budgets; - annually taking part in the elaboration of the revenue and expense budget; - participation in the elaboration of the company's commercial strategies; - representing the company in the negotiations with the suppliers; - identifying barter type businesses; - monthly economic-financial analysis of purchase activity; - implementing and following observance of integrated management system procedures (quality - environment) - improving efficiency of purchase costs; - permanently improving the relation with the suppliers; - selecting, evaluating and motivating personnel; - raising awareness of personnel's "professional ethics" notion; - coordinating the purchase process and the team towards reaching objectives; - elaborating procedures for the purchase activity, to the purpose of obtaining the ISO 9001 Quality Management System certification. Implementation and application of procedures;
Elaborating marketing studies and plans