Detalii loc de munca
iTechScope (http://www.itechscope.gr/) is the first International IT Recruitment Company in Greece. Based in Athens & Dubai we offer HR services exclusively for the sectors of IT & Engineering. Large companies in Greece, Europe & the Middle East find in us a valuable partner and job seekers discover an experienced ally in the process of finding the ideal position.
On behalf of our client, a global pioneering player within infrastructure and industry solutions, >1000 employees headcounted, headquarted in Germany, we are currenly looking an exceptional Java Architect to lead the development of the newly introduced automation software suite.
Does this sound any familiar?
You are well-versed in systems architecture, good software engineering practices, have deep interest in complex automation & control architecture and you have significant experience building high-leveled software solutions. Talent coding in Java, ownership-taking mentality, out-of-the-box approach and ability to design software applications for automated & control solutions.
- Designs, develops, integrates, tests and documents web application modules to meet agreed business specifications in the area of car and air cargo automation
- Responsible for web development architecture and component based framework
- To conduct design and development activities within a multi-disciplined team for all stages of development lifecycles (planning, estimation, execution) used to ensure that customer experience, technical and quality targets are met
- To undertake checks on own work completed, ensuring outputs are of the required
- standard, and that activities are coordinated and integrated with other team members.
- The role holder will need to contribute to the delivery of solutions across work
- streams as a whole, to fulfil the overall objectives
- Optimizing performance of current web solutions
- Develop appropriate scripts and procedures for the build and packing of application components. Jenkins knowledge is an asset
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve incidents in the post and golive support of
- Responsible for being ‘on-call’ 24 x 7 as agreed with management
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Beng in information technology, computer science, software engineering, information system security, or related disciplines
- Master in related discipline will be considered a strong asset
- 4+ years of full stack development and architecture experience
- Expert understanding of web service technologies such as SOAP and REST
- Experience of working on highly distributed systems and using SOA
- Hands-on experience with Java based JSF, Spring MVC
- Extensive knowledge of, and proven experience in, J2EE application servers such as Jboss, Wildfly, Glassfish, Weblogic etc.
- Proven experience in Apache Tomcat and other web server technologies
- Extensive knowledge of messaging tools that support AMQP such as Apache QPID, Apache ActiveMQ etc is an asset
- Experience in relational database technologies; such as Oracle (modelling, schema design, database performance optimization, PL/SQL) and MySQL
- Proven knowledge of C++ is a plus
- Continuous Integration (CI) experience, using Jenkins
- Experience in coding in a LINUX environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- German language is an asset but not required
- Part of a high-calibre team, full engineering culture
- Visionary approach, global exposure
- Relocation package with 3-month paid residence
- Ground for advancement and growth
- Innovative products in the high-end of technology & automation control architecture