Detalii loc de munca - București
Do you like sales? Are you competitive, looking to be number 1? Are you motivated and enthusiastic? If you answered affirmatively to all of these questions, then we have a job for you!
On-board training included, constant 1-on-1 coaching with lots of support and guidance!
Due to an exciting period of growth within the company, a number of full time Outbound/Inbound Telesales Agent position are available, starting ASAP. We are looking for enthusiastics colleagues to join our team in Bucharest.
Rollinglink is a startup company in the Romania market, specialized in the online gaming market industry. Its goal is to create a team of experts that can further assist and support the like-minded lottery-lovers to maximize their success by presenting the best winning opportunities in the market and advise them with the most suited strategies designed based on the customer previous experience.
What we seek:
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken;
- Strongtelemarketing and sales abilities: able to walk one through the products presentations, focusing on client`s need and closure;
- Fast learning capacity, multitasking;
- Medium to advanced computer skills;
- Customer orientation, able to build and maintain trusty relationships;
- Communication proficiency;
- Able to thrive in a call-center environment;
- Personal Credibility/Effectiveness;
- Ambitious, outgoing and confident ;
- Teamwork orientation.
As a Telesales Agent you will be expected to sell the products and services of the companyby calling prospective clients. You may also be carrying out market research, create strategy designs or phonescripts templates, so you can gain a wide perspective of the activity you are developling and become our subject matter expert.
The main responsabilities of a Telesales Agent:
- Contact the prospective clients in order to promote and sell the products we offer: online gaming products and lottery tickets;
- Maintain a good relationship with the existing clients in order to maximize their satisfaction;
- Develop new customer relationships;
- Develop new strategies and presentations to give pertinent guidance and advices to our customers;
- Manage leads by track and follow-up them up;
- Conduct sales presentations and product demos via the phone;
- Close sales and meet monthly sales goals in accordance with development plan;
- Contact potential customers who have shown an interest in the product/offer or have requested a quotation;
- Convert calls and enquiries into sales;
- Influence customers to buy or retain product or service by following a prepared script to give product reference information;
- Maintain database by constantly entering, verifying and backing up data;
In exchange we offer:
- competitive salary + sales commission;
- comprehensive training;
- career development opportunities;
- the opportunity to exceed targets and demonstrate your true capabilities;
- young and dynamic team;
Limbi straine necesare Engleza