• Executive Search projects for a wide range of positions for middle and top management (Sales, Marketing, IT, HR, Quality, Finance, Purchasing, Operations etc.) • Assessment Centers, Development Centers (assessed positions: from specialist to management for clients like: HP, Coca Cola, Adesco, etc.) • Outplacement and Career Counseling Projects • Business development, account management Industries covered: Retail, FMCG, Financial Services, Insurance, Automotive, Manufacturing, Industrial, Oil&Gas etc
• Interact with hiring managers within the business and sub-region • Drives achievement of the hiring targets for their sub region, including time to fill, cost per hire, university hiring, diversity goals and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction • Manage the beginning to end staffing process within the sub-region; support implementation of sourcing strategies, screening candidates, provide a short list of candidates, coordinating interviews, creating offer letters, and facilitate relocation. • Counseling managers on the hiring process and ensure that managers are in compliance with corporate and government policy • Provide support on hiring initiatives where there is staffing impact • Work with businesses, functions, or geographies on focused initiatives • Participate in key projects that have a country-wide impact.
• Executive Search projects for a wide range of positions for middle and top management (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Technical etc.) • Evaluate the client’s organizational environment, in order to fully understand the consulting needs and the most suitable candidate profiles • Align the HR project together with the client (objectives, expected results, benefits, project steps, potential risks and means of overcoming them, costs, duration, terms and payment conditions) • Research the market, approach and interview potential candidates using Competency Based Interviews • Design evaluation reports for the short-listed candidates; • Manage all communication lines with the client company and the candidates involved in the recruitment project
• Responsible for collecting briefing information from the consultant regarding the company client, the assignment, the ideal candidate profile, in order to understand the client’s company and search requirements as well as client’s needs • Research and identify target companies for the ongoing projects • Assist the consultant in the development of specific job descriptions and a focused overall search strategy • Identify possible candidates from the external sources and the internal data base • Conduct phone screening for potential candidates identified as sources or prospects and establish the interviews • Manage all communication lines with the client company and the candidates involved in the recruitment project • Responsible for the execution of the projects within the contractual time frame • Offer support to the consultant in all phases of the projects • Responsible for being always informed and updated with the major changes on the respective market (practice group)
• Executive Search projects in IT, Telecom, FMCG, Construction, Pharma, Banking, Manufacturing • Participate in weekly project meetings with Senior Consultants and efficiently plan all details of open and new projects • Identify possible candidates from the external sources and the internal data base • Conduct phone screening for potential candidates identified and recommend the suitable candidates to Senior Consultants • Participate with Senior Consultants in project interviews • Managing internal recruitment processes • Participate in Assessment & Development Centers
Client support Technical support Client Account Management