Project Controlls Manager (Cost Control Manager & Schedulling/Planner Manager, LITWIN BATEMAN
Work domain - Finance:
• Responsible for accurate and timely monthly reporting of all Income Statements, Balance sheets, BU Budget reports to “mother” company (all the indicators: P&L, EBITDA, Operating Profits, Revenue Actual vs. Forecasted, Recovery hours/amount, PAT & PBT, Productivity, Billability,Contribution to Cash Flow, Rate of cost, KPI Indicators etc), Breakeven rate calculation, Marketing Efforts report, Global resources report, Workload report, Overhead Calculation, Internal Cost reports for overall projects and for company:Main KPI Analysis, Risk & Opportunity Analysis, Project Cash Flow,Revenue,Profit,Gross Margin and Costs calculation,not only for Actual period but for forecast period (more exacly “ETC/EAC”),Efficiency Analysis etc.
This includes accurate reporting of results prepare periodically the following project reports: Weekly Home Office Progress Report, Weekly Man-hour Status Report, Monthly Project Cost Report,Progress Curves, Manpower Loading Chart based on data from Time Sheet System, Project Progress Analysis, Project Schedule in Microsoft Project, etc.
• Participating in the development of the Contingency Management Plan which reflects project risks and impact of associated progress milestones.
• Assisting the Project Manager in defining and incorporating cost and schedule bonus/ penalty arrangements including providing input into milestones.
• Provide functional and administrative oversight of all project control activities, including: Baseline and control budgets, project code of accounts, commitment tracking, expenditures, cash flow forecasts, manpower forecasts, progress and performance measurement, productivity, analysis, trending, change control process, project and executive reporting, and check estimates.
• Analyzing project cost and schedule performance with a focus on problem avoidance and early identification of trends and variances and the development of prompt corrective actions.
• One of the important clients that have worked was MUSTANG INTERNATIONAL the USA (I receipted the letter of invitation from Mustang Company ( regarding the partnering of Mustang & Litwin Romania and for attend to business meetings regarding project controls reports) and I worked for they three years) , CLG Lummus Global and ABB Lummus Global.
• Create the Deliverables Control Index, for earned value calculations,Prepare the schedule,Review the schedule, Detailed planning,Resource Load the schedule, Resource Planning,Prepare the budget,Baseline the schedule,Plan reporting requirements,Manage gating milestones, Measure Progress, Track the schedule, Update the schedule and Resource forecasting, Critical Path scheduling concepts, Work breakdown development - estimating, tracking and control;
• Financial Closeout,Calculate the EV,EV Analysis, Progress Tracking, Manage EAC approval process, Preparation of Customer reports, Reconciliation and Analysis with external customer, Manpower & Cash flow – concepts, schedule loading processes, planned, actual, forecast.
• Provide ongoing staff development/training programs to ensure that departmental expertise is maintained.
• Implementation of corporate standards, preparation and implementation of Project Controls procedures.
• Review all proposal schedules and insure that they have been prepared in accordance with corporate standards.
• Approve the modules to be used for each project and check the compatibility between them.
• Developing estimate-to-complete, cost and schedule forecasts for the current prospects.
• Pursuit the overall contract with Subcontractors