• Holding weekly or monthly training sessions regarding customer service and product knowledge. • Dealing with customers complains in a professional and courteous manner. • Promoting specific lines under the guidance of Miami Home office. • Driving operational efficiencies raising customer service levels. • Ensuring all administrative records are completed accurately. • Identifying areas of the business where improvements can be made. • Ensuring compliance with all relevant health and safety guidelines. • Conducting observations and performance reviews and providing developmental feedback. • Assigning specific tasks to employees, managing inventories • Planning and preparing work schedules, promo planners to maximize revenue • Reconciling cash with sales receipts, preparing a daily record of transactions and maintaining operating records • Working as part of a team and responsible for work assignments/rotations, staff training, staff vacations, staff breaks, overtime assignment and arranging back-up for absent employees
Capable of influencing the opinions of customers • Actively greeting and maintaining a level of conversation during their store visit • Assisting with product selection & promoting products , services • Always being friendly, keen and helpful
• Assisting with product selection • Promoting products and services • Visual merchandising ; Customer service & Guest interaction
• Responsible for ensuring that the store is fully operational for the start of the business day, for example by taking responsibility for opening up, preparing tills, stock checks, setting out the store and securing the store at the end of the day • Interviewing new candidates • Supervising the day to day activities of a team of 35 staff
• Sales reports, stock movements, daily inventory, operating bank accounts, time sheets for employees.
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. • Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation. • Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. • Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.