▪ Customer service including assisting with clothing choices, sizes and chose of products ▪ Handling the register including all cash, eftpos and credit sales plus refunds and exchanges ▪ Stock management - restocking sizes from the stockroom, assisting with inventory stocktakes ▪ Regular cleaning duties around the store include vacuuming, dusting, cleaning mirrors and steaming clothing ▪ Assisted with banking daily cash amounts
▪ Mixed ingredients to prepare cocktails and other drinks. ▪ Displayed excellent customer service and cash handling skills. ▪ Served food to customers seated at the bar. ▪ Always checked customers' IDs to make sure they met age requirements for alcohol and tobacco purchase and consumption. ▪ Ordered supplies from outside vendors and maintained an inventory of supplies.
▪ Serve customers using the five step customer service standard ▪ Handle the cash register including all cash, eftpos and credit sales plus refunds and exchanges ▪ Order and organise stock ▪ Assist with window displays for special promotions ▪ Maintain store and stock in impeccable condition ▪ Balance the till at close of business each day
▪ Kept vehicle dirt free and prepared • Greeted customers with a smile • Followed driving security and protection policies and procedures • Handled customer problems professionally and in a pleasant manner • Helped in Back of House operations• Performed cleaning and repairs duties as needed
▪ Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs. ▪ Open and close cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits. ▪ Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices. ▪ Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash and credit payment. ▪ Maintain records related to sales. ▪ Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations. ▪ Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires. ▪ Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise. ▪ Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers. ▪ Ticket, arrange and display merchandise to promote sales.
▪ Assisted customers with their queries and problems by phone and e-mail. ▪ Established and maintained contacts with new and existing customers as per the direction of the supervisor. ▪ Helped customers place new orders easily. ▪ Forwarded important and serious matters to the seniors. ▪ Transferred urgent calls to the required departments quickly and accurately. ▪ Entered and updated new customer details in the customer relationship management software according to administrative guidelines. ▪ Achieved set targets of the firm by the stipulated deadline