Share experience and knowledge in a technical environment with career development opportunity.
- coordinating and supervising production of steel structures in shipbuilding - coordinating and supervising the works for structural joints in shipbuilding construction - analyzing and reporting efficiency, productivity and man power in order to keep the schedule for fabrication and owner/class inspections - finding organisational solutions for achieving the client’s delivery schedule - preparing production schedule - preparing and developing working procedures for each stage of manufacturing - training workers and foremen regarding working procedures, quality and tolerance requirements - developing working methods in order to increase efficiency and productivity - reporting and analyzing any deficiency during fabrication process, proposing technical solutions to the departments involved in order to fulfill the manufacturing requirements - analyzing and record measurement sheets and inspection results - developing corrective actions based on reports from quality inspectors - patroling and survey the production areas - managing and controlling company’s KPI - improving the assembly work with new devices, for increasing productivity and safety - creating and implementing new jigs and fixtures for new structures arrangement - responsible for following the rules and procedures for IMS (Integrated Management System) during the production process - leading 140 workers with 7 foremen
- coordinating and supervising manufacturing modules and erection, together with manufacturing and installation of soft steel fittings for 5 Golliath Gantry Cranes (1x250Tf; 4x30Tf) - preparing production schedule - drawing and nesting of steel pieces for structures using AutoCad - preparing and developing working procedures for every module - training workers and foremen regarding working procedures, quality and tolerance requirements - creating new jigs and lay-outs for the manufacturing of modules - reporting and analyzing any deficiency during fabrication process - analyzing progress together with other departments involved (Painting, Mechanical, Electrical) - supervising quality requirements - record measurement sheets for every module - inspection of welds and structure, together with owner, before painting - leading 70 workers with 6 foremen
- coordinating assembly for hull blocks - reviewing assembly drawings and distribute to foremen - collecting, recording nonconformities during the process and preparing solutions together with - departments involved - verifying, analyzing and report inspection plan for every project and block - analyzing workload together with other departments (Cuting, Outfitting, Painting) - preparing weekly schedule for 6 working bans, according to monthly schedule and manpower – available - report daily section performance - developing improvements and working methods
- coordinating manufacturing of steel outfitting for new building projects - technical support for soft steel items manufacturing: cell guides, masts, bollards, traffic items - analyzing workload together with install departments - preparing weekly schedule for 3 working bans, according to monthly schedule and manpower available - report daily section performance - developing improvements and working methods
- AutoCAD - Microsoft Project - MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) - team working spirit - communication capacity: very good - interest in learning and professional development - result oriented - management and coordination projects - time management and keeping deadline - solving interpersonal conflicts - training and educational abilities - reading and understanding technical drawings - reading and understanding welding procedures - able to read and analyze tolerances and quality requirements - able to make connections between structures that interact - first aid skilled; member of Red Cross Organization (1994 – 2002)
Project Manager Extreme Training SRL, Bucharest