Imi doresc sa obtin un job in domeniul achizitiilor publice pe licitatii internationale.
• Performing analysis of the client’s requests from the Tender Documentation, according to the international public procurement procedures • Filling in the Project Key, according to the Tender Documentation and within established deadlines • Identifying the qualifying requirements for attending the tender • Establishing the kick off meeting and other project meetings, when necessary • Formulating clarification questions to the contracting authority in regards to the Tender Documentation • Gathering from the team (and the partners) and submitting to the contracting authority the clarification questions • Drawing up the qualification documents, in line with the client’s requirements • Maintaining the relationship with the partners/subcontractors in order to obtain in due time the qualification documents • Maintaining the relationship with the contracting authority during the international public procurement procedure • Assuring support for the Sales department • Printing, signing, stamping and packing the tender documents • Receiving and responding to the clarification questions regarding the administrative documents • Centralizing the responses to the clarification requests and submitting them in due time to the contracting authority • Archiving the offer • Receiving and sending to the project team (and the partners) the winning announcement
• Prepared documents including the opinion of the Romanian state on various matters discussed within the European institutions – European Commission, European Parliament and European Council • Participated as the representative of the Romanian state to the Trade Defence Instruments Committee of the European Commission • Monitored the implementation of EU trade policy in Romania, in the areas assigned • Informed the Romanian diplomatic representatives about evolutions on Community Trade Policy • Gave specialized assistance to the companies affected by the trade defence proceedings • Monitored investigations and trade defence measures taken by third countries against Romanian products • Participated in negotiations of trade meetings between Romania and assigned areas: Africa, Middle East countries, Euromed group of African, Caribbean and Pacific Gulf countries, European Fund for Development, UNCTAD, ITC • Participated in committees and working groups established by the European Council and by the European Commission, respectively: Working Party Trade Questions; Trade Defence Instruments Working Group; • Ensured the administration and implementation of bilateral agreements
• Promoted of the National Export Program, partially financed by the state budget • Participated in tenders initiated for each promotion activity (international trade fairs, exhibitions and economic missions) within National Export Programme: Member of the Tender Evaluation Committee Estimated and computed the promotion activity budget Drew up the awarding documentations and the tender announcement Verified if the participants meet the qualification and eligibility conditions set in the awarding documentation Drew up the protocol of the meeting Analysis and announcement of the winning offer • Checked the application forms of the companies participating in international trade fairs, exhibitions and economic missions • Monitored the implementation of the promotion activity under the contract • Attended meetings to organize the promotion activity • Participated to the promotion activity for supervising the fulfilment of obligations of the winning company
• Issued materials in order to promote Romania as an investitional enviroment • Made proposals in connection with the promotion plan and the promotion project • Identified strategies in order to attract possible investors • Collaborated with the foreign economic counselors located in Romania and with the Romanian counselors located aborad • Drew up reports and investment statistics for the direct superiors monthly and annually
• Registrated into the system of the foreign investment files • Registrated into the system of the documentation drawn up by foreign citizens for obtaining the long-term visa in order to develop commercial activities in Romania • Answered phone calls and e-mails in order to provide information on long-term visa approvals and foreign investment files • Keept direct relation with Romanian Authorities on issues related to foreign investments (Romanian Institute of Statistics, National Bank of Romania, Romanian Chamber of Commerce) • Drew up reports for the direct superiors monthly and annually • In charge with different office administrative activities
• Sold life insurance products • Consistently met or exceeded the set financial and quality targets • Worked towards creating a niche and setting new benchmarks in solutions offered, personalised service, ethical business, innovation • Ensured that all the activities conducted are strictly adhering to the process, quality and compliance policies of the company • Regularly reviewed customer’s portfolio and provided accurate and timely information to them along with regularly reviewing and updating customer profiles
2005 Basic sales - Aviva Life Insurance 2009 Premisis of Public Administration; Internal and External Communication – Perform Center 2013 Entrepreneurial Skills – Formenerg 2014 International Trade Facilitation – Singapore Cooperation Programme
Sunt o persoana optimista, cu o buna capacitate de comunicare, flexibilitate si adaptabilitate
lucrand in echipa
am depus 4 EOI (Turcia, Serbia) care s-au shortlistat, am depus o licitatie in Slovenia pe care am castigat-o.
cele 5 rani care ne impiedica sa fim noi insine