How would you describe your personality?
Calm, active, motivated, looking for a better career challenge and competition.
What are your goals in life?
to increase my learning curve in my career, to be able to help others, to provide satisfactory service to my patients. To have a calm life with my family
Describe your ideal job.
That job with a real competition with others; which makes me do my best to exert more effort. to learn a new skill or information every day. Where I can be able to express myself.
What are the goals set for your career?
Providing a good medical and surgical service
To be useful and helpful
to be satisfied my the work I do and to satisfy my senior staff and patients by what I provide.
Are you able to work effectively in a team or independently?
Both. Working in an organized and supportive team is really interesting and attractive for me. I really like team work organization and planning. However, sometimes it is essential to work almost alone and independently, for example during the on call duty, where I can prove my self confidence and my good experience with general surgery.
What job would you like to be doing in 5 years?
By name: registrar of general and laparoscopic surgery. As an overview, that job that adds to my skills and experience, and I can provide the required level of practice and competence at the same time.
What are/were your most important 5 achievements in your current/past workplace?
- I mastered laparoscopic surgery, which is the most attractive part of surgery for me.
- I gained a satisfactory confidence from different consultants my work place, they allow me to operate on different cases without considerable limitations.
- I was trained and dealt with various general surgical cases, both elective and emergency cases.
- I succeeded to keep my medical and surgical knowledge up to date, I got my MRCS and I'm currently finishing my MD degree, so I can be promoted to consultant category in Egypt.
- Above all, I have a very good relation with my patients. Working at an educational institute for 10 years made me in contact with many patients. Now they know and trust me. I usually treat my patients as my own family. They feel that and know that a certain doctor in the surgery department handles them gently and carefully. I really like that.
What is your monthly salary expectation?
up to the hospital's appreciated of my CV and years of experience
Can you work according to deadlines, under pressure, etc?
I can. Strangely, I enjoy work stress!
It is a mandatory part of the surgical practice which I understand and able to deal with it effectively.
What is the last book you have read?
One Hundred Years of Solitude