Working in a motivating and friendly environment that allows both personal and professional growth.
- Clinical examination, x-ray, ultrasounds and lab tests to establish a diagnosis and prescribe treatments for sick animals brought for consultation. - Inoculations and antiparasitic prevention to healthy animals in accordance with the national guidelines. - Small surgeries with the written consent of the owners. Providing information to owners regarding pre and postoperative care. - Recorded all relevant information about owners, their pets, and reason for their visit and the outcome of the consultation in the clinic informational system. - Treatments and care for animals admitted in the clinic’s hospital.
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable, customer service by phone and e-mail, including claims from customers on our main website and amazon.com channels. Purchasing and reception of goods. - Prepared orders from all our selling channels for picking and packing, shipping and logistics.
- Offered to existing and new clients of Reliance Home Comfort a protection plan for their heating and cooling systems.
- Diagnosed and treated pets presented for consultation. To establish a correct diagnosis made use of different blood and urine tests, x-ray and ultrasound. Followed up on the results of the prescribed treatment. - Inoculations, internal and external parasites prevention for healthy animals. Advised owners on how to ensure their pet’s health and well-being, about the pre and postoperative care for their pets and obtaining their written consent for routine surgery. - Recorded relevant information about owners, their pets and the outcome of their visit in the clinic’s software. - Treatment and care for animals admitted in the clinic’s hospital.
- Sold veterinary drugs to veterinarians and to pet and livestock owners. - Advised owners on treatment schemes, withdrawals intervals and possible adverse reactions. - Clinical examination, inoculations and antiparasitic treatments for pets presented for consultation. - Movement in the region for consultations and treatments of farm animals.
Proficient user of: - operating systems MS Windows, - MS Office package, - veterinary practice software WinVet - accounting software Intuit QuickBooks.