My goal is to work for a good firm where with my work and knowledge I can contribute to the firm’s success and reputation. It is also very important for me to improve my skills.
• observation and treatment of pets with illnesses ( incl. exotic animals, reptiles, fishes) • administration of sufficient and adequate nutrition ; feeding the pets • providing professional advice regarding the keeping of exotic animals • offering nutrition and feeding tips to clients and pet owners • helping indentifying illnesses in pets • registering mortality rate of in-store animals and plants • stock monitoring and administration • preparing weekly / monthly the pet-store inventory • sale of veterinary products • operating the cash-register
• Surgical interventions and treatment of animals • canine cosmetics • sale of veterinary drugs and supplies
• good communication skills gained through my experience as a sales assistant • ability to adapt to multicultural environments gained through internship abroad • I participated in organization and implementation of a summer camp in Germany for children with mental and physical deficiencies • I have good team player skills, I am a reliable team-player • good command of Microsoft Office™ tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) • good internet search skills • good command of Mentor and Charisma ERP software
Aquascaping, Reading, Languages, Pets
• voluntary work during university years: participating in the free spay and neuter program for cats and dogs, performing interventions under the supervision of our faculty
• Internship at a veterinary clinic in Budapest, Hungary: assisting during surgical interventions, treating and monitoring patients under anaesthesia