Learning about team coordination, store administration, sales and marketing strategies. Learning how to communicate internally and externally by following the business principles of the main partner: NOZ France.
IT support and Customer Care tasks. Answering calls, creating tickets and giving written solutions. Taking care of the database entries. Responding to the demands and to questions the customers are confronted with while using software and hardware products. Collaborating with other departments in order to solve the tasks in due time.
Helping a Metropolitan Office with theological and volunteer work: construction work, supporting the religious services and providing theological support to the Metropolitan Assembly.
- translating paperwork - supervising the reconstruction works - volunteering - helping with the religious services
- Receiving messages and providing troubleshooting solutions to customers worldwide. - Collaboration with other departments in solving as quickly and efficiently as possible all customer reported issues - Checking and honoring reimbursement requests while collaborating with the Financial Department.
- receiving, counseling and billing customers; - receiving telephone calls and e-mails, making booking arrangements; - providing information to customers or potential customers. etc.
- repairing minor defects, arising from industrial processes, on various types of motherboards (PCB); - installing additional components or replacing faulty or deteriorated components; - working with microscopes, soldering and repair stations, hot air stations and other industrial machinery; - Coordinating the repair segment of my production line, on my shift, (subordinated to the Repair Engineer).
- Insight into the management of small groups of people, due to my studies and my working experience. I have also held the position of “Buddy Trainer” inside Solectron (Flextronics) Romania SA, helping with continuous training of new employees on the repair part of the production lines. - Good knowledge of devices and instruments used at repair stations in the electronics industry. I have also graduated a few practical electronics courses while working for Solectron (Flextronics) Romania. - Knowledge of proper PC usage and exploit (Windows, MS Office, Internet and other software applications) acquired during graduate and post-graduate studies and through work-related experiences. I also received a work qualification diploma as certified operator for data entry, processing and validation, from the Romanian Ministries of Labour and Education, through Caras-Severin County's Agency for Employment (Graduation Certificate, E series no. 0075704) - I am a certified French translator and interpreter, recognized by the Romanian Ministry of Justice through authorisation no. 19995 / 2007.