I am looking for a job opportunity that fit my profile and experience, in order to relocate with my family abroad, after a while. No problem to do something under my qualification for the beginning, my goal is to succeed in a new country, new business, and to understand / learn how to live in.
● Manage the commercial strategy and activities, develop, operate and maintain commercial systems and procedures that will meet the needs of the organisation, protect company’s commercial position for external market and domestic one. ● National Sales Team management, Logistic Team management, Warehouses Team management. Coaching and developing staff to manage performance and to achieve company growth. ● Oversee business strategy development, all sales channels, distribution, logistics, warehouses, and trade marketing management. ● Budget management, business P&L, and operation management. Analysis, organization and oversight of costs and expenditures for whole business. ● Identify, negotiate and manage strategic partnerships, senior level relationships. Review reports on the status of contracts, indicating current status with regards to financial situation and provide guidance and recommendations for improvements.
● Sales strategy, business development, distribution channels management, senior relationships with customers. ● Business P&L (8 digits in EUR yearly), budget management, set targets for Wrigley, Mars and Davidoff portfolios. ● Manage, lead, coach, and motivate a complex sales team - structure: 4 Regional Managers & 1 Key Account Manager, 32 Sales Directors, 175 sales agents. ● Develop and manage the execution of the company’s standard operating procedures and processes for all sales positions. ● Develop, monitor and provide management reports for the execution of sales results, and recommend sales improvement areas.
● Distributors management, sales & trade marketing strategy, sales development. Expertise in implementing new channels of distribution. ● Manage sales and merchandising teams in the area of responsibility: 3 Regional Managers, 1 Key Account Manager, 36 Sales Representatives. ● Exploiting the consumption potential of the region by increasing net weighted distribution and net numeric distribution. Sustaining marketing projects and distribution for newly-launched products, identify new sales opportunities. ● Manage the operational budget, trade marketing buget, oversee distributors bonuses.
● Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations. ● Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels. ● Implement merchandising activities, sales campaigns, and promotional programming.
STRONG EXPERIENCE • Team Management • Strategic Planning and Leadership • Negotiation and Communication. • Decision Making. • Problem Solving. • P&L and Budget Management. FIELD OF EXPERTISE • Sales & Marketing. • Ditribution & Logistics. • Customer satisfaction. • Business Development. • Trade Marketing. • Merchandising. DOMAIN • Consumer Goods. • Confectionery, Tobacco. • Chocolate, Sweets. • Alternative Medicine. • Dietary Supplements. • Natural Healthcare.
POST GRADUATE PROGRAM IN MANAGEMENT – Open University Business School, Bucharest, 2007 – 2009 Specialization: Performance Management, Customer Relations Management, Human Resources Management, Financial Management.
WRIGLEY ROMANIA Awarded for Effective Communication in 2005 and twice for Measured Risk Taking in 2007, 2008.
Sales professional with both multinational and entrepreneurial company background, senior level in a management role, and strong skills in business development. A proven performer, willing to work hard and committed to the job, very enthusiastic, my flexibility and adaptability allow me to build senior customer relationships.
Simple things: happiness and success. Best opportunities for my family, all our dreams to become reality.
Progressive company, inovative team, inspirational environment, leadership behavior, management.
Top Management in a progressive company.
Both, but my best results was in a team.
1. At Dacia Plant - I've changed all the distribution system, from direct distribution to indirect distribution (with distributors) in one year. Net Sales Value increased by 15 % in 2015 vs 2014, and we have a 3% cost diminution year to date. Real change management, not from training books. 2. At Wrigley Romania - awarded for Effective Communication in 2005 and twice for Measured Risk Taking in 2007, 2008. I'm very proud for being the best in a multinational company like Wrigley. 3. At Seca Distribution - more than 38.000 customers supplied in 2012, company all time record. It was a project under my direct coordination, but implemented with my valuable team. 4. At Wrigley Romania - the best results for implementing confectionery products – Juicy Fruit candy & jelly campaign in 2006 (68 % weighted distribution in the first 6 months, Nielsen research). 5. At Dacia Plant - three new distribution channels achieved in 2014-2015, and 6 new contracts with International Key Accounts.
Depends on the company job opportunities to grow. I can start from a low level, but my long term target is average 3.000 eur.
Yes, I know how to manage all these situations. It's one of my best skill.