Full-time or nearly full-time work, preferably in The Netherlands.
- Mixing and serving alcoholic and non - alcoholic beverages - Bar and storeroom maintenance and sanitation - Supply and stock management
- English as a Foreign Language Instructor - Organizing and leading children summer camps - Leading language workshops for both children and adults
- Urban and Mountain Search and Rescue Operations - Cross - agency (Police/EMS/NGO) operations - Planning and execution of first aid training workshops
- Physical Education instructor - Basketball coach - English as a Native Language instructor - Hosting Chess Club
- Mixing and serving alcoholic and non - alcoholic beverages - Bar and storeroom maintenance and sanitation - Checking a customer’s identification to confirm that they are legally able to consume alcohol - Engaging the guests in conversation
- preparation of cocktails and alcoholic beverages - bar sanitation - supply and stock management
Native speaker of English and Romanian
Friendly and open-minded
To complete my higher education within the next 5 years
A full-time entry-level job
Pursuing a degree in Business Administration
Entrepreneurial or Business Administration
- Participating as an Instructor in 3 Rescue Camps with the R.R.A. (Search & Rescue Mountaineering Camps for urban EMS operators) - Organizing and participating in as a trainer in 6 one week - long English summer camps for children with the British Council - Organizing a boys' basketball team at St. Catherine's Orphanage. - Forming part of the organizational committee and service staff for the Life Rescue Gala, aimed at raising funds to train and equip a larger roster of rescuers - I've always had a penchant for conflict resolution, whether between children or coworkers.
Of Mice and Men, J. Steinbeck