I am seeking a company where I can use my experience and education to help the company meet and surpass its goals.
- Lithology evaluation and description; - Hydrocarbons show analysis and description: stain; visual cut; surface florescence; cut florescence; - Log correlation/Interpretation; - Sample quality control and documentation; - Regular interface with town geologist.
- Offset data evaluation before the start of drilling; analyzing, evaluating and describing formations while drilling, using cuttings, gas, wireline data; comparing data gathered during drilling with predictions made at the exploration stage; advising on drilling hazards; - Taking full responsibility for making decisions about suspending or continuing drilling; advising operations personnel on-site and in the operations office; acting, in effect, as the representative of the onshore oil company geology team; - Supervising mudlogging and wireline services personnel and monitoring quality control in relation to these services; - Keeping detailed records, writing reports, completing daily, weekly and post-well reporting logs, and sending these to appropriate departments; - Communicating and reporting regularly with operations offices.
- Collecting, processing, logging and analyzing geological samples; - Evaluating detailed and complex data for signs of hydrocarbons and dangerous situations (over-pressured formations flows, H2S); - Operating and maintaining a real-time computer-based data acquisition system; calibrations and necessary repairs; - Performed and submit accurate and comprehensive daily reports(Geology, Pressures, Hydraulics and Deviation),logs, plots, ASCII data and prints to the client representatives; - Managed database and ensure the quality and integrity of the well data; ensure all information required to complete the final well report is identified, monitored and recorded and available on time; Logging production, exploration, development wells in: - North Sea (Semisubs and Jackup installation)-UK and Danish Sect. for CNR, GSF, Antrim Energy, Nautical Petroleum, MPX North Sea, SPD, Hurricane Exploration, Maersk Oil & Gas; - Black Sea (Jackup installation)-Romanian Sect. for OMV/Petrom; - France (onshore)- for Encana Oil & Gas.
- Examining and describing samples; monitoring all drilling parameters and inform rig personnel of any changes of the parameters that may impact on operations and safety; - Organized routine maintenance, calibrations and necessary repairs; maintain equipment/stock inventory; - Apply resources and personal knowledge to ensure efficient execution of well site operations, including casing and cementing operations, directional drilling, well evaluation/testing operations; Logging wells in: Italy for ENI, British Gas; Algeria for Sonatrach, Tunisia for OMV, CANDAX ENERGY
- Evaluated offset data before beginning drilling; - Analyzing, evaluating and describing formations while drilling; - Identifying lithostratigraphic formation boundary, casing setting depths; - Performing all necessary reports, transmission of logs and reports; Logging wells: Romgaz Romania, Amromco Energy.
- Subsurface investigation; collection of soil samples from the project’s intended site; - Evaluated laboratory results and created a database; - Performed geological reports and geotechnical field design.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCES:Windows (‘98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7), Microsoft Office, Adobe and geological programs (Anax, Well Wizard, Geodesk, Geolloger, LogPlot, hydraulics and survey programs),internet and E-mail; OTHER SKILLS:-Able to work independently and with a minimum of direct supervision. -Able to work under pressure. -Creative, adaptable, enthusiastic, “can-do” attitude, open to travel.