2010-2011 (at now ) Deux Project Limited - Nigeria Superintendent Supervised and assisted 40 carpenters and 22 iron benders in constructing structures of resistance , encompassing concrete forms of a big stadion in Port Halcourt . • Located, measured, and marked site locations and placement of structures and equipment, using measuring and marking equipment.
In charge of industrial construction proiect • Interact with architects, owners, building inspectors, utilities representatives to ensure project completion on time and within budget Read and interpret plans, drawings and specifications Estimate and ordere materials needed for construction • Establish workflow and priorities
• In charge of hidrotechnical construction project covering , carpentry, concrete forms work and reinforcement . • Took over management responsibilities of superintendent in his absence. • Directly supervised team of 40 skilled workers
• In charge of planning, organizing, scheduling, supervising and inspecting the work of carpenters, brick masons, and iron benders in civil construction . • Estimated time and materials; requisitions materials and supplies. • Established standards for safety and performance for workers and inspects quantity and quality of work against these standards. • Laid out work as specified in drawings and blue prints. • Maintained and reported material, labor, and time costs
• Initially hired as a Carpenter; earned promotion to Lead Carpenter. • Supervised and assisted 28 carpenters in constructing and installing wooden structures and fixtures; encompassing concrete forms; building frameworks; wood stairways; window and door frames; and hardwood floors. • Oversaw and aided in installation of cabinets, siding, drywall, and batt or rollinsulation. • Located, measured, and marked site locations and placement of structures and equipment, using measuring and marking equipment.
• Constructed, erected, and installed structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, and wallboard, using carpenter’s hand tools and power tools, and conforming to local building codes. • Shaped materials to prescribed measurements, using saws, chisels, and planes. • Assembled cut and shaped materials and fastened them together with nails, dowel pins, or glue. • Erected framework for structures and laid sub flooring
• Worked as a carpenter on construction projects including hospitals, hotels, residential and industrial buildings.
• Learned the principles of construction for the following structures: foundations, steel and concrete building frames, roof trusses, plate girders, flat slabs, retaining walls, masonry arches, rigid frames, and bridges