• Direct customer collaboration for product improvements. • Main customer interface for Printed Circuits Board Design for DFM, Stencil design, manufacturing processes ( Printing ,Reflow, Wave soldering) • Stencil design related based on stencil design rules. (CAM-CAD ,VALOR software used) • Tooling design – tooling support for printing machines, wave soldering carriers. • Line set-up and correct process flow recommendation for the new products • Perform weekly preventive maintenance for the NPI line (Printers, Reflow oven, Wave soldering ) • Coordinate the annual maintenance schedule • Keep the maintenance folders updated
• Stencil design related on internal stencil design rules.(CAM-CAD ,Valor software used) • Tooling design – tooling support for printing machines, wave soldering carriers. • Introducing new processes ( ex: Thermal stress , Glue dispensing) • Technical support for all related process issues. • Processes Optimization ( Printing ,Reflow, Wave soldering, Conformal Coating) • Dealing with the tooling manufacturer for choosing the best solution. • Capability study for all processes ( MSA , Minitab) • Deploy the total quality management. • FMEA, Control plan , MSA ,8D,PARETO, ISHIKAWA
• Processes optimization aiming high quality, high productivity and low cost(ex: mixed reflow programs for change over reduction time ,stencil design improvements for defects elimination) • Daily monitoring with the Process Engineers all the process related issues to and equipment breakdowns. • Ensure that the equipments and the processes are running within specified requirements. • Minimizing downtime in all equipments. • Ensure all processes are running within specified quality targets • Implement process SPC (Printing, Reflow, Wave soldering) and generate analysis for the technical issues. • Provide technical support for Quality and Product Engineers • Establish with the BU Engineering & QA Manager the budget for Business Unit Engineering Support Department , • Verify if the necessary spare parts are ordered and control the spare parts consumption • Verify the preventive maintenance quality • Keep the maintenance folders updated and the records related. • Representing the manufacturing processes for audits • Annual maintenance management • Collaboration with Technology Group and provide updates to the team the latest info related to new technologies. • Training coordination for process and maintenance group. • Ensure all Health and Safety requirements within the production area are being adhered to. Action immediately and report any Health and Safety risk. • Ensure that training for environmental requirements, emergency • Implement the saving energy strategy.
• Coordinate 12 process engineers who offered support during the shifts and perform people /shift management. • Main driver for continuous improvement activities and coordinate Surface Mounting Technology processes. • Minimize the downtime and assure a good quality functionality of the machines. • Defective machines analysis and debugging • Coordinate and assure corrective and preventive maintenance for wave soldering, reflow, dispensing and printing machines. • High involvement in Start ups & transfers for the new products introduced NPI. • Participate to the new machine evaluation in order to assure a good reliability. • Deploy continuous improvement and cost reduction activities within the team. • Assure a smooth introduction of the new machines according with the process requirements • .As a member of “6 Sigma Lean” team drive different workshops for contributing to process quality improvements, waste elimination, cost reductions and efficiency increase. • Approve documentation for the new machines. • Analyze line performance. • Offer solutions for technical issues.
• Coordinates and supervises the activity of shift process engineers and technicians (15 persons). • Collaboration with the Shift Process Leaders in order to assure the best utilization of the technical people during the shift. • Deploy training and activity evaluation for new process engineers and technicians • Verify that in the shift reports are all the actions performed during the shift based on the info provided by process engineers and technicians. • Escalates all problems according to escalation procedure. • Minimizing processes downtime and drive processes control within specified quality targets. • 8D process appliance • Participates to production meetings. • Support the new processes introduction
• Minimize processes downtime by performing thorough preventive/corrective maintenance. • Continue optimizations all processes and generate corrective/improving actions. • Perform preventative maintenance for SMT equipments. • Support new products introduction. • Ensure all Production Tooling are maintained in a good quality
Assure and coordinate service team .Train the service team periodically and issue a service and debug manual for the products sold.
Promote electro-mechanic products around the country. Make presentation for the new products and establish new contracts with the customers. Recruit new dealers for the company and train them according with the customers expectations
Wasted materials collecting and recycling .New orders planning and obtain new orders in the shortest time.