Java programmer at Local Communication SRL, SC Local Communication SRL
Work domain - Sales:
Development of Java SE and EE applications
in the field of ecological research and mathematics.
The applications that I have developed have the following
- Shannon-Wiener biodiversity index - for ecological
research and university teaching
The application calculates the Shannon-Wiener biodiversity
index and represents graphically the abundences /
biomass of the biological populations described.
The application offers the possibility to introduce the
biological populations, modify them, list them, delete and
order them, as well as graphically represent the values by
the following criteria: abundance, name, Gauss bell and
order of introduction.
Using the following characteristing:
- Servlets and JSP
- MySQL relational databases,
- Tomcat Server
- Eclipse IDE
- Spring Framework
- Threads (implementing Runnable interface and/or extending Thread class, wait, notify,
sleep methods, stopping loop threads using flags, Synchronized etc),
- Collections (generics(parameterized), autobox and auto unbox),
- AWT and Swing graphical interfaces,
- reading and printing streams of data and objects from files, Serializable,
- local and anonymous classes,
- Regular expressions (regex),
- SQL inquiry, JDBC.
- BigDecimal and BigInteger, GregorianCalendar, etc
- XML, theoretical level of XSD and XSLT, SAX-parser, DOM-parser, XML-validation
Developing of www.seaquaterra.ro site using: