Administrator, Cheaf of warehouse, D.F.A.C, Accommodation, Romanian Ministry of Defense
Work domain - Office jobs:
- Distribution of products in order of date of manufacture.
- Managing products in storage.
- Receiving goods from suppliers.
- Controls on the document, all products that enter and leave the management of the work.
- Check products for shipping, according to orders received.
- Participate in the inventory of products.
- Coordinates work of subordinate teams.
- Know and endorse their characteristics and classification codes for all products company;
- Check daily the quantity and quality of supplies and services including responsiveness, an evaluation of the contractors in fulfillment of their duties, and a summary of the overall effectiveness of the Unit.
- Check functioning cold areas and take measures for solving possible failure.
- Check the defense against insects and rodents through actions regular disinfection, disinfection and disinfestations and taking appropriate acting.
-Inspect all areas of camp facilities to determine the presence of pests (vertebrate and invertebrate) and determine the sequence of treatment necessary; exterminate pests such as ants, roaches, spiders, beetles, fleas, fungus and termites; trap animals such as rats, mice and gophers; remove live and dead animals such as cats, dogs and skunks from attics, walls, and sub areas of District property;
- Train, and supervise assigned personnel in methods of pest eradication and destruction;
evaluate the quantity and quality of the work performed;
- Prepare specifications for pest control work to be performed by private contractors;
evaluate the work and report discrepancies to superiors;
- Estimate time, materials and personnel needed for pest treatment at a site; confer with administrators and other personnel to schedule optimum time for pesticide treatment;
- Make minor building repairs and request major repairs be made to prevent or control infestation by pests;
- Make presentations at meetings to District personnel (custodians, food service, administrators) to advise them on the purpose, hazards and safety of pesticide treatments;
- Verify the existence and preservation in complete security and material goods accuracy operations included in the documents of evidence.
-Use computer systems for a very good optimizing the movement of goods from producer to end user , status of goods and exact inventory of goods.
- Check of action the palletizing, containerization and transportation of material goods in major emergencies and taking appropriate acting .
- Check the measurement of storage devices.
- Take measures of health , safety and fire safety in the warehouse and taking appropriate acting .
- Provide administrative and other support to the Coordination Branch, to include support for all assigned - Coordination staff officers as directed by Chief, Coordination.
- Monitor and maintain office suppluies and ensure accountability of Coordination Branch supplies, equipment and furnishings.
- Responsible for the booking of the conference rooms used by the Office of Coordination.
- Conduct monthly inventory of hand receipted equipment and furnishings.
- Maintain personnel databases.
- Administer Office of Coordination TDYs an Leave.
- Supervising stock and non-stock furnishing and equipment requests.
- Support the IN and OUT processing as appropiate.
- Maintain inventory for working areas of the Office of Coordination.
- Responsible for tidiness, health, fire safety, work and security within the Office of Coordonation area and taking appropriate acting.