au pair, au pair
«Alt oraș», Romania
Work domain - Services:
Au Pair / Babysitter / Care
Grupul Scolar „Cserey-Goga”, Crasna , Salaj, Romania Graduate (July 2011)
University of Medicine and Pharmacy Targu Mures Qualifications
• Summer holidays experience in baby sitting and five years I was in amateur actor group.
• Extensive background in working with pre-school, primary and elementary school children.
• Skills and goal-oriented person, professional attitude and highly motivated individual.
• Excellent interpersonal and communicative skills.
• Hospital experience,because I ‘m in a university of medicine
Babysitter: Summer holidays 2008-2011, hometown
Clarified child care requirements: Playing, Studying, food choices, medical conditions, personal habits
Other duties included: Maintaining a safe environment by allowing only authorized persons near children, creating a positive child care climate, preparing various activities, playing games, avoiding conflict situations and nurturing self-esteem.
Private Child Care Worker: Summer holidays 2008-2011, hometown
Performed various duties including preparing, serving and feeding meals to the children, bathing and dressing the children, and assisting them with daily activities.
• Often did the laundry and tidied the children's room.
• Took the children out for walks, played games with them and kept a watchful eye while they were entertaining themselves to make sure they were safe.
1 optimistic person
3 I like to treat people with respect, consideration]
4 playful and hardworking
Hobbies and interests:
1 learning, travelling and acting
2 playing volleyball, running
4 listening to music and going to the cinema
Child care experience: gained trough many years is that I am a member of the Teenage Association of my Church and we organize a lot of programs and activities for 2-14 year old children. We take care of them; help them during these childish activities. We organize every year the Bible-week only for children, where besides taking care of the little ones, I taught them, too.
I consider myself a patient, devoted, enthusiastic, open-minded person, who likes the new challenges and of course who adores children and everything related to them. My friends said that I have a lot of energy, I’m like an energy-bomb, and I’m that kind of person who takes every chance to learn new things and to gain new experiences. I also like jogging, riding the bike, travelling, reading and organizing different kind of events for children. I want to be a doctor because I would like to help people. It makes me happy helping others to be happy. In my life everything I was interested about people's lifestyle and health, therefore I choose this university. My plan for future is to help people to prevent disease and to have a healthy life.
I hope that I will get the opportunity to meet and help.