Restaurant Manager, Radisson Blu
Work domain - Services:
Restaurant Manager in Prime restaurant which is a 44 seats fine dining room. Prime restaurant is number one in Bucharest market according to : www.restrograf.ro
• Accomplishes restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Plans menus by consulting with chefs; estimates food costs and profits; adjusts menus.
• Controls costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation; minimizing waste; ensuring high quality of preparation.
• Avoids legal challenges by conforming to the regulations of the alcoholic beverage commission.
• Maximizes bar profitability by ensuring portion control; monitoring accuracy of charges.
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations; securing revenues; developing and implementing disaster plans; maintaining security and sprinkler systems; maintaining parking lot and walkways.
• Maintains ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.