Din 2004 lucrez ca si Asistenta Medical specializara in domeniul aviatiei.Principala responsabilitate este sa efectuez toate testele medicale necesare obtinerii licentei de zbor pentru stuardeze si piloti.Pe linga aceste responsabilitati ma ocup si de partea administrative a departamentului de Medicina d Aviatie ca si asistenta sefa.Sunt responsabila de editarea si integrarea tuturor protocoalelor medicale obligatorii pentru Departamentul de Medicina Aviatie Sunt coordonator al programului de urmarire si imbunatatire a stilului de viata pentru piloti,acsundu-ma mai ales pe reducerea greutatii si a colesterolului.
AAl Noor Hospital este unul dintre cele mai mari spitale private din Abu Dhabi.In decursul celor aprope 4 ani am lucrat ca si asistent generalist in clinicile de Medicala,Urgenta si ORL si ulterior ca si Asistenta Sefa pe spital,pe tura de dupa amiaza.
Asistenta Medicala pe sectiile: Nefrologie si Dializa
• Establish the new Aero-Medical Department of Etihad Airways in 2004 by being actively involved in the process of recruiting personnel, equipping and organizing the new centre • Creating the required aero medical policies and procedure for license medical examination for air crew as per General Civil Aviation Regulation • Conducting statistical analysis on different aero medical aspects (cardiovascular risk factors, psychiatric diseases, air crew pre-employment selection criteria etc.) • Liaison of Etihad Airways Medical Center with the General Civil Aviation of U.A.E. • Conduct standard medical tests for pilots and cabin crew in order to enable them, obtaining their medical license (ECG, Titimus Eye Test, Lung Function Test, Hearing Tests, CAD test - colour assessment and diagnostic test), blood tests.. • Assist the medical officer in conducting pre-employment and license medical examinations • Prepare necessary documentation for General Civil Aviation Authority in order to facilitate the issue of medical licenses • Conduct vaccination program as per international policy • Conduct alcohol and drugs pre-employment and random check-up for air crew for both, inbound and outbound flights as Certified Collector Officer • Liaising with MRO and General Civil Aviation in regards to all drug/alcohol positive cases by organizing the MRO’s interviews, preparing all the pertinent documentation and forward to GCAA the final assessment’s reports. • Keeping accurate records on all tested cases and provide monthly statistics to Drug and Alcohol Testing Program’s Coordinator/Etihad Airways. • Assist the medical officer during examination of out patients and emergencies cases • Perform daily checking of drugs, emergencies trays and medical equipment for safe functioning of the medical establishment • Participation to recruitment sessions for air crew in UAE and abroad (Thailand , Switzerland • Overseeing the smooth functioning of the department by maximizing the efficiency of the manpower and implementing standards which will lead to a better functionality in terms of client satisfaction and accuracy in documentation. • Performing formal teaching using power point presentation on : vaccination international and internal standards, Infectious diseases, Updates on General Aviation Authority regulation, Etihad Airways Aero Medical Department policies on potential disqualifying medical conditions : Hypertension, Diabetes and
• Undertake the overall of the area under control, supervising nursing activities and ensuring safe staffing level • Review nursing care plans and procedures to maintain the fluency of nursing process • Responsible for ward ‘s supply and equipment • Maintain health and safety standards for staff, patients and visitors including medical emergencies and fire evacuation plans • Ensure infection control procedures are followed
• Assisting patients in various emergency situations: heart failure, cardio respiratory arrest, injured patients with haemorrhages and trauma of bones and soft tissues, bronchial asthma, convulsions • Administration of all kinds of treatments : oral, inject able: intramuscular, intravenous subcutaneous and Intradermal ,perfusions and transfusion • Taking an active part in small surgical interventions as suturing ,clipping and dressing bloody wounds • Monitored, assessed, documented and reported symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions. • Adapted immediately to changing circumstances in emergencies, setting priorities and constantly re-evaluating them • Preparing and assisting the patients for X-ray, ECG and other inter-clinic medical exams • Taking an active part in operation of transport of patients by ambulance from/to home, airport or another hospital in various emergency situations. • Preparing the instruments and soft materials for packing and sterilization and taking care of supplying the ward with necessary medical and non-medical materials
• Assist ENT doctor in specific procedures: ear and nose check, ear wash, ear dressings, nasal dressing post-surgical intervention or ant haemorrhagic, endoscopic examination of nose, larynges and pharynges. • Conduct tests for establishing the audio acuity : audiometry and tympanometry test • Provided physical and emotional support to patients with various medical conditions. This includes transfers, lifting, walking and meeting their basic needs. • Operated professionally, ethically and with integrity according to the highest medical standards and practice in order to provide a safe and supportive environment for patients. • Supported patient’s orientation, functional ability and social skills through excellent patient focused care and service. • Assured optimum comfort, care and well-being of each patient by effectively teaching about health promotion and illness prevention. • Ensured patient satisfaction and promoted continuous quality improvement initiatives
• Assisting the patient throughout haemodialysis session ,starting with inserting the Cannulas through AV fistula, connecting the patient to the artificial kidney machine, monitoring the vital signs, administering required medication and assisting emergency interventions as CPR, intubations, defibrillation, inserting the central line catheter. • Administration of all kinds of treatments : oral, inject able: intramuscular, intravenous subcutaneous and Intradermal ,perfusions and transfusion, blood collection etc • Preparing and assisting the patients for X-ray, ECG and other inter-clinic medical exams • Teaching patients, peritoneal dialysis technique and performing peritoneal dialysis for disable patients or those in initial stage of peritoneal dialysis. • Preparing the instruments and soft materials for packing and sterilization and taking care of supplying the ward with necessary medical and non-medical materials
• Administration of all kinds of treatments : oral, inject able: intramuscular, intravenous subcutaneous and Intradermal ,perfusions and transfusion • Preparing and assisting the patients for X-ray, ECG and other inter-clinic medical exams • Preparing the instruments and soft materials for packing and sterilization and taking care of supplying the ward with necessary medical and non-medical materials