ENGINEER, S.C. TREFO S.A. Galati, Romania
Work domain - Office jobs:
- Pricing strategy. The elaboration and database updates in the sight of operative elaboration of the bids.
- Cost-prices. Breed the labor productivity and the diminution of the costs and prices.
- The planning, evidence and the computation of the cost-prices, circulation’s expenses, analyzes, propose measures of continue decrease the cost-prices and in particularly mode row materials expenses on each product, activity, service.
- Complete administration on groups and subgroups of classification of fixed resources and of the inventory's objects of patrimony as well as the monthly calculation of the amortization. Reports of inventories, amortization, movements. Journal of the reassessment. Profitability.
- search for new clients who could benefit from company products or services and maximize customer potential in designated regions;
- establish new, and maintaining existing, long-term relationships with customers;
- manage and interpret customer requirements - listen the clients and use astute questions to understand, anticipate and exceed their needs;
- calculate client’s quotations, negotiate tender the contract terms, meet both client and company needs;
- negotiate and close sales by agreeing terms and conditions;
- offer after-sales support services;
- administer client accounts, analyze costs and sales, prepare reports for head office;
- meeting regular sales targets;
- record and maintain client’s contact data, coordinate sales projects;
- support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events;
- make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product will meet client needs;
- provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education;
- liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts;
- solve client problems, help in the design of custom-made products;
- provide training and produce support material for other members of the sales team.
- plan and oversee the entire programme of work, anticipate a contract's demands in terms of labour, materials, equipment and technical challenges.
- ensure a high technical standard, responsability for specifying the timing of the contract.
- select the appropriate techniques and sequence of events for a particular program;
- present schedules of work, often with visual aids such as bar charts and procedures diagrams;
- monitor progress throughout the production process and compare this with the planning schedule of work;
- liaise with the site agent and surveyor throughout the process, making adjustments to projects as necessary;
- provide advice and support on the development of specific systems.
- responsible for day to day management of the black wire production;
- organize, plan, commission and maintain production lines;
- improve existing operations, incorporating new methods and processes;
- handle equipment purchase and installation
- investigate operational problems affecting production;
- provide technical expertise and support;
- prepare manufacturing documentation required for product manufacture;
- co-coordinate projects; run meetings with other team members;
- identify ways to reduce production costs, manage budgets;
- work with other departments to produce cost estimates for new designs;
- liaise with research and development departments;
- give presentations to colleagues in other departments;
- liaise with suppliers and customers;
- work with regulatory bodies to ensure that safety, environmental and design standards are met;