CMMS Maintenance Engineer/Analyst(Maximo)-Rompetrol Petromidia Refinery at Rominserv(Industrial services & maintenance), General contractor of Rompetrol Group
• Making KPI’s monthly reports using Maximo and analyze the performance level of maintenance activities in the refinery; • Establishing and implement planned maintenance strategy; • Coordinates, organize and finalize, as team leader, Root Cause Analysis(RCA) for important incidents; Follow-up the implementation of corrective and preventive measures proposed by RCA; participate, as a member, in other technical incidents investigation teams; • Making Pareto Analysis and Causality reports for maintenance process improvement; • Making “Top 20 bad actors” equipments reports, analyse high priority Work Orders, Rework activities, and equipments with small MTBF; • Keeping CMMS software up to date and check the WO’s status and info to be accurate and correct; • Planning and scheduling works for Shut Down; • Permanent checking for QHSE rules to be completely fulfilled;
- Supervising mechanical works and release work permits; - Administrate mechanical and electrical spares for commissioning on Floating Storage Regasification Unit "Toscana" offshore terminal; - administrate 2 years spares for ship; - purchasing spares; - administrate Material Requisition Log; - update and administrate AMOS(Asset Management Operating System) software; - administrate Cargo Manifests in and out from ship; - request onshore urgent and capital spares stored in Livorno base;
• AMOS support engineer role, with substantial responsibility for GSP’s rigs and vessels new spare parts database creating and upkeeping of current ones. Also providing support for new vessels and projects worldwide. • Project manager in “AMOS implementation on all Rigs and supply vessels” program; • Ensuring the correct and timely application of the planned maintenance models and their diffusion. Contributing to maintenance cycles continuous improvement in order to guarantee the technical and economic efficiency of assets utilization in conformity with Quality, Health, Safety and Environment standards; • Preparing price offers for maintenance activities and spare parts; • Ensuring the structure and the classification of equipment and technical site; • Guaranteeing the correct and efficient maintenance planning and identifying the concerning materials; • Preparing the KPI concerning maintenance; • Guaranteeing the training of the maintenance operators for what concerns the operative and auditing system in conformity with Company processes and procedures; • Creating/Controlling in AMOS software: Users, Groups, Job Class Access for Groups, etc; • Creating/Upgrading in AMOS software: Components, Counters, Functions, Job Descriptions, Measure Points, Dashboard Alerts etc; • Planning and scheduling/rescheduling planned and unplanned work; • Making critical spare parts list and introducing in AMOS software;
• Coordinating and supervising maintenance and new projects activities; • Planning, developing and implementing maintenance plans(rotating and static equipments); • Preparing and submitting for approval maintenance budget and administrate the budget; • Project management; • Providing solutions for certain works; • Mantaining and administrating the relation with subcontractors and check their activities; • Making reports at the end of works; • Permanent checking for QHSE rules to be completely fulfilled; • Maintaining and improving a good quality of works; • Creating of technical specific presentations and tehnical articles for local media; • Being team leader of safety training subcomity and trainer in the “ZERO ACCIDENTS’’ program developed under consultancy of Dupont Safety Resources; • Representing the company at different technical events or technical comunity projects; • Writing technical articles in Rompetrol Group monthly magazine, “Premium”;
• Preparing ship-repair offers, based on requests from the vessels; • Negociating with vessel superintendent for prices; • Coordinating repair activities: steel, mechanical and painting works; • Establishig the priorities; • Filling work permits and supervising the Works; • Maintaining and improving the communication between shipyard workers and ship’s crew; • Establishing work methods and technologies with technical department; • Improving works with new ideas of execution; • Identifying new works; • Permanent checking for QHSE rules to be completely fulfilled; • Quality controling for Works performed by shipyard workers; • Preparing reports for repairs activities;
• coordinating “Quay crane and gantry crane” department; • maintaining the permanent full functionality of equipments; • equipments maintenance; • coordinating repairs Works; • filling work permits; • elaborating solutions for repairs Works; • human resource management.