-Incheiere contracte -Gestionarea relatiilor cu clientii -Ofertarea serviciilor puse la dispozitie de ROMEXPO -Derularea pe toata perioada,de la contactare pana la incasare, a targurilor alocate; -Intalniri cu potentiali clienti -Gestionarea portofoliului de clienti si atragere ne noi colaboratori -Planificarea si implementarea strategiilor de vanzari
•Promovarea si vanzarea atat proactiv cat si reactiv serviciile de telecomunicatii, la fiecare convorbire cu clientul, conform obiectivelor comunicate de sefii ierarhici superiori •Urmarirea stadiul cererilor inregistrate si contactarea clientul, atunci cand e cazul, pentru a-i oferi informatiile necesare pentru semnarea contractului •Identificarea nevoilor clientilor potentiali, subliniaza beneficiile produselor si serviciilor promovate. •Identificarea corecta si gasirea celor mai bune solutii pentru client si companie, ofera raspunsuri profesioniste, se implica activ in rezolvarea problemelor semnalate de clienti
Realizarea targetului lunar de vanzari stabilit, numarul de contracte noi este de minim 4 contracte noi/luna; Raportare activitatii zilnice; Raportarea saptamanala a activitatii catre Directorul General După fiecare întâlnire dintre client şi Account Manager, acesta din urmă întocmeşte un raport scris al întâlnirii, pe care îl prezintă clientului pentru confirmare.
gestionarea cererilor de oferta primite, - analiza de pret pentru produsele comercializate, - largirea ariei de potentiali clienti si cautarea celui mai bun pret de pe piata; - achizitie pe partea de licitatii on-line
preluarea apelurilor de la clientii prepaid si postpaid - consilierea clientilor - efectuarea modificarilor pe numerele de telefon - gestionarea plangerilor - colaborarea cu colegi din alte departamente - am incheiat contracte avantajoase cu anumite firme din Brasov si am raspuns cu prompitudine oricaror probleme aparute pe partea de "customer care"
• responsible for signing contracts with clients; • contact by phone, in writing and by e-mail, as appropriate, customers in the tendering space, stand construction, advertising, tourism services, handling services and all other services provided by Romexpo; • responsible for the schedule of meetings with clients and prepare documentation prior meetings; • contact representatives / agents on foreign assign project to increase sales; • working directly with CCIJ to attract companies; • calculates fees for their work to CCIJ and sends the project manager for approval; • proposing locations for the client; • send the locations to the customer by email; • negotiate and try to convince the client to accept the proposed location, if any; • responsible for selling all services provided by Romexpo procedures established; • responsible for preparing orders, sales documents and invoices for services sold; • follows and is responsible for collections of amounts due from customers for services billed; • responsible for informing the customer of any conditioning on participation in events (call for discounts, a site offering free services on carrying out related events, etc.); • achieved sales reports on demand, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually; • responsible for the tasks received by the head of any superior; • actively participate in planning and implementing sales strategy; • responsible for tracking and completion of contracts; • provide and request all information necessary for the proper anticipation of the event (exhibition, fair, etc.) and individual achievement of established performance indicators; • centralizes service orders and distribute them to those in charge of communication system in society; • maintain relationships with internal and external service providers to solve operational demands of the exhibitors.
• To provide saving plan and telecommunication solutions to customer. • Contacting prospective new customers by telephone and selling the company’s products and services. • Working towards sales targets and achieving successful sales results. • Proactively seeking new sales leads and following up • Up selling and cross selling from the company’s range. • To build relationships and communicate well with customers over the telephone.
• Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity. • Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy • Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction. • Record, analyse, report and administer according to systems and requirements. • Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
• My role was to maintain relations with actual clients; • To help in acquiring new potential clients; • To search the market for the cheapest price for the products we needed; • Executing plans to optimize and expand existing acquisition channels (inbound, outbound, and customer communications); • Identifying and sizing potential new opportunities and optimal product fit; • Developing the supporting business case and obtaining alignment from leadership
• Answer phones and respond to customer requests. • Sell product and place customer orders in computer system • Provide customers with product and service information • Upsell products and services • Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff. • Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the computer system • Follow-up on customer inquires not immediately resolved • Complete call logs and reports. • Research billing issues.