• Develop and maintain customer relationships • Regular visit of the existing customers • Continuously increasing sales activities among existing customers • Preparing rate offers, handling and follow up of tenders • Weekly and monthly sales visit reports to Managing Director • Development of pricing strategy in cooperation with management • Maintain working relationship with existing and new customers • Gather local market pricing information • Have daily update of the changes of the logistics, warehousing and customs legislation • Ensure all legal and operational compliance requirements are met • Establish strong working relationship with Suppliers • Maximize revenue opportunities through least cost carrier selection • Escalate potential issues and ensure corrective actions are taken in accordance with business guidelines and customer requirements • Provide input on business requirements for system improvement initiatives (as required
• Coordination and Supervision - Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of road/air/ocean depts. • Direct coordination on logistics projects OIL&GAS; GREEN ENERGY • Strategic Input - Liaison with top management. • Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans • Apply & maintain clear and measurable KPI s. • Project logistics consultant
• Coordinate outbound / inbound activities for Agility Nokia business lanes awarded • Major contribution to the development of a major supply chain initiative, resulting in significant reductions in transport cost and end-to-end transit time (GIT-C Inbound project) • Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement of goods; • Coordinating and controlling the order cycle and associated information systems; • Analyzing data to monitor performance and plan improvements and demand; • Allocating and managing staff resources according to changing needs
• Choose the best solution for transport, according to the orders required • Coordination of logistics activities for our company • Good knowledge of route planning and transport legislation • Responsibility to maximize payload via the use of efficient and cost effective subcontractors • Coordination of the road transport- FTL/LTL. • Responsible for Romania for intercompany RFS line haul. • Manage the day to day communication with the customers. • Maintain the daily communication with the carriers. • Manage Business Improvement processes including rate management with carriers • Supplier Management / Periodically reviews with Suppliers. • Key Account Road Freight for 2 major clients • Conduct sales pipeline and plan together the strategy for approaching customers • Sell & up sell companies products and services that best fit customer needs • Knowledge of CRM system(Customer Relationship Management)
• Coordinate and follow the export contracts with German customers as BFK MOEBEL GMBH • Choose the best solution for transport, according to the orders required. • Coordination of logistics activities for our company • Preparation of budgets and activity reports • Maintaining quality standards according to ISO 9001. • Coordination of the road transport, shipments schedule, costs, benefits. • Manage the logistics operations for the traditional customers of the specific companies, • including warehouse distribution • Choose the best transport solution according to the client requirements; • Custom clearances process (where was necessary), including export/import papers. • Manage sales leads together with general manger. • Increase revenue for the company approaching clients
Coordinate 30 trucks fleet& Manage team of 40 drivers • Leading import and export of Full Load and Group-age freight, with a large network of alliances • Across Europe. • Analyze the profitability of the transports. • Provide logistics solutions for the traditional customers • Keeping transport processes, in terms of performance, budget and costs • Co-ordinate the key processes within transport to ensure optimum performance • Sharing of resources across the client and Company transport network etc. • Quality coordinator for ISO implementation.
Managed 25 trucks fleet and a 30 drivers team • Participate on the sales lead plan of the company • Providing and managing the fleet operation team • Efficiently running the division's fleet of vehicles • Conducting on-site inspections and internal audits • Leading on the development and integration of policies including national guidelines, • Financial resources, environmental concerns, legislative issues and professional advice.
• Coordination of the road transport -shipments schedule, costs, benefits. • Manage the logistics operations for the traditional customers of the specific companies • Choose the best transport solution according to the client requirements; • Custom clearances process (where was necessary), including export/import papers. • Trucking management-service, high quality standards requirements (ISO 9001).