Account Manager / VIP Manager, King Crown Online Services
Work domain - It Telecom:
Internet / New Media
KCO owns and operates a number of online Bingo and online Casino sites. As an account manager, part of the Bingo VIP Department (Sales & Retention) I work with the Bingo Sites (a network of 7 sister sites).
My responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Creating, managing and updating daily special deposit promotions, as well as presenting these to the players and conducting direct sales operations
• Creating, building and maintaining a successful relationship with players. I have a personal database of over 2,000 Ongoing and Lapsed Players for which I am directly responsible, in sales operations and personal contact / account manager duties (deposit bonuses, free bonuses, special promotions, retention and reactivation)
• Acting as advocate for the customer internally. Serving as a liaison between players and relevant departments (Security, Promotions, CMs, Support, Deposit Help, Accounting) to ensure customer satisfaction and resolve any issues which might arise
• Manage entire pre and post sales customer experience
• Responsible, in part or in full, for the training of more than 5 new agents.
• Reporting: Sales monitoring (gross sales) for all sites—daily (per shift and total ), weekly, monthly; Reporting daily activity (member services, chat, e-mail, phone, promotions); Monitor and intervene, when necessary on the behalf of the company or the customer, product or services
• Especially during the first 6 months of assuming my current role, I worked mostly on an independent basis, being the only agent on a shift of 9 hours (rotating). This meant that for the duration of my work shift I was directly responsible for the Bingo VIP &Sales Department, handling escalations from Customer Support as well.