Dezvoltarea,organizarea si planificarea de diverse evenimente Asigurarea unui mediu placut de lucru si gestionarea relatiei cu personalul si cu sefii celorlalte departamente Indeplinirea cerintelor clientilor-preantampinarea problemelor si rezolvarea celor aparute Realizarea documentatiei necesare Promovarea serviciilor oferite de restaurant
Mentinerea unor standarde de calitate pentru serviciile oferite clientilor; Informarea telefonic sau personal cu privire la orice informatie ceruta de acestia Introducerea datelor clientilor noi si mentinerea bazei de date Solutionarea problemelor aparute intr-un mod eficient si promp Coordonarea activitatii administrative zilnice
Mentinerea bazei de date a clientilor si furnizorilor,pastrarea legaturii cu acestia si informarea cu privire la oferte sau diverse modificari ce apareau pe parcurs.Crearea electronica sau tiparirea de pliante sau reclame publicitare,interactionarea cu alte departamente conform cerintelor sau organizarea de diverse evenimente.
Mentinerea relatiei cu colaboratori prin mail sau telefonic, trimiterea ofertelor,redactarea si traducerea de documente in limba germana sau engleza.
Acumularea tuturor cunostintelor necesare jobului, mentinerea relatiei cu clientii,anuntarea acestora in legatura cu diferite promotii,consultarea in caz de nelamuriri sau diferite informatii si realizarea cerintelor companiei la un nivel cat mai inalt.
Redactarea SI traducerea diferitelor documente din limba germana sau engleza, Contactatarea si pastrarea unei colaborari stranse cu clientii din strainatate.
Colaborarea cu helpdeskul din germania pentru contracte si rezolvarea problemelor aparute. Sustinerea cursurilor de limba germana pentru incepatori
Diploma online Resurse Umane Diploma de antreprenoriat Training Vanzari,Cunoasterea Produsului si Relatii Clienti
• Developed, organised, planned and promoted a range of large scale events • Reviewed and sourced the event venues • Created promotional material for the event & distributed it to the target audience. • Arranged security and advised on health and safety issues. • Prepared and managed budgets for the event. • Ensured adequate staff for the event. • Liaised and negotiated with suppliers. • Assisted with direct marketing initiatives and promotional activities. • Conducted a follow up analysis of events. • Maintained an inventory of facility & equipment used. • Built good client and sponsor relationships. • Sent out accurate client contracts and ensured they are signed & returned within appropriate deadlines.
• Welcomed guests during check-in and giving a found farewell to guest while checkout. • Handled guest complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner. • Oversaw VIP guests, arrivals and departures. • Coordinated and multi-tasking job duties in a busy environment. • Anticipated guests needs, respond promptly, and acknowledged all guests concerns • Monitored and maintained cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned work areas • Implemented high-impact sales and marketing initiatives, resulting in increased occupancy and profitability • Met with Supervisor to review daily assignments and priorities • Answered department telephone within specified amount of rings determined by property guidelines, using correct greeting and telephone etiquette.
• Liaised with Senior Management in developing event "look and feel" including event decor, guests lists and suppliers. • Created and oversaw processes to improve internal business including budgets, timelines, and deliverables across departments. • Tailored and implemented corporate marketing and promotional directives, secured local partnerships and achieved community outreach • Managed seasonal event and philanthropy budgets, including planning, sourcing, negotiations and billing as well as ROI reporting • Oversaw scheduling of events, trainings and promotions as well as corporate website, social media and email programs
• Created and maintained social media sites such as Facebook and LinkedIn. • Successfully organized and implemented 30+ corporate and private events a year. • Managed wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues and questions quickly and efficiently. • Coordinated all promotional opportunities and events with radio, print, TV and online media outlets to increase public recognition and attendance for fundraising potential. • On site event coordinator and management of up to 40 staff members. • Developed and executed marketing programs and general business solutions resulting in increased company exposure, customer traffic, and sales.
• Reported to Department Store Manager • Managed assigned department from all of its aspects • Generated more income to my department by approaching customers from other departments in the department store • Recommended changes in methods, equipment and / or staff in order to improve concepts’ productivity • Handled customers’ complaint and requests • Provided customers with high standard of customer care.
• Maintained and updated the database of the company customers • Dealt with correspondence, incoming emails and faxes. • Provided quality responses to customer contacts. • Provided accurate information about the company’s services and products to actual and potential customers. • Built relationships with customers from Germany and Austria and other EU Countries. • Translated documents, emails and official contracts. • Acted as an interpreter in telephonic conversations and video conferences.
• Planned and delivered well-structured lessons for the IT Helpdesk • Taught and trained designated subject areas. • Reported any kind of problems to the manager. • Translated emails, letters, contracts and official documents • Provided advice and consultation to the IT department in Germany.
• Online Diploma for Human Resources courses • Entrepreneurial Skills Diploma • Sales training, Product knowledge Training. Customer Care Training