Project Nurse/HSE Officer Trainee/Purser, SAIPEM
Work domain - Engineering:
Energy / Extractive Industries,Industries / Production / Manufacturing
- Health service provider.
- Computerised management of individual health services
- requisitions and inventory
- equipment and certification
- weekly hygiene inspections and biannual audits
- Health risk assessment; identification and mitigation of physical and chemical factors influencing health.
- COSHH assessment, MSDS management and SAIPEM HRA online software.
- various statistics and reports required by company management on different basis (weekly, monthly etc)
- training provider for first aid team and all personnel onboard according with company programmes; PRIIN (People Readiness in First Aid Intervention (CPR, chocking, bleeding, shock, bone and joint injuries, spine injury,, burns and electrocution, emergency rescue and victim transfer, drowning, animal bites, extreme temperatures, h2s intoxication, execution of different medical manoeuvres - intubation, suture, para and toracocentesis, tracheotomy, intraosseous cannulation with b.i.g.) and general trainings involving all personnel (CPR, various diseases awareness - noise, vibration, infectious diseases, allergens, asbestos, dust etc)
- Safety induction
- Training for new medics
- Various drills including diving drills.
- Risk Assessments, JSA, PTW.
- Diver Medic Certified
- Daily POB and internal and external derivate PASO,POB CCR, daily movements.
- Responsible with flight schedule for on-going/out-going personnel.
- Document management of marine/administration documents.
- GHRS (online database) timesheet input and report.
- Timesheets and expenses management.
2011 March till October - CONGO, Pointe Noire Yard
- Health Risk Assessment
- training and competence assessment for new medical personnel and for remote drilling sites