How would you describe your personality?
I am a confident and optimistic person, focusing on the results
What are your goals in life?
To become a better person
Describe your ideal job.
A job is a job, nothing more and nothing less. To be good at what you do, you must show commitment, dedication, effort; you must show interest in understanding the work you are doing and find something to like in what you are doing.
What are the goals set for your career?
To be the best that I can be, and bring the results that the employer expects of me.
Are you able to work effectively in a team or independently?
I can work effectively in a team as well as independently.
What job would you like to be doing in 5 years?
I don't know what the future brings, but I will do my best to complete my task in a manner that would make me proud of myself.
What are/were your most important 5 achievements in your current/past workplace?
- Establishing strong relationship with all the people from all the sections of the company that I worked in.
- I effectively completed all the tasks given to me by the general director, directors from different offices as well as the task given by the company's partners.
- I had the personal satisfaction of doing my job right with excellent results.
- I helped my co-workers whenever I could
- I offered assistance to other workers, even though my position in the administration department did not require me to do so.
What is your monthly salary expectation?
I expect a fair salary, based on the work I am doing, and also based on the results of my work.
Can you work according to deadlines, under pressure, etc?
I dealt with such situation in the past, and I have no restrains in saying that I can handle such situations.
What is the last book you have read?
The hound of the Baskervilles by Conan Doyle.