• Melsbroekstraat – pavement design according to Arcadis Netherlands requirements; • Koningsoord – sewer design according to Arcadis Netherlands requirements; • AFC-TOM&SU – earth works according to Arcadis Netherlands requirements; • N280, N272 – road design according to Arcadis Netherlands requirements; • Honest Store – roof structure re-engineering (re-calculation of the roof structure according to the clients requirements and structural elements drafting) • Kallo Sluis – Piping and structural steel 3D design, concrete drafting. • Design, build, operation and maintenance of the new tankers sewage treatment plant at Al Misfah – Project Leader on waste water plant layout predesign, buildings predesign design, access road predesign. (general layout, structures detailing, clash detection, lists of quantities, drawings, particular specifications for the tender documents, etc.) • Treated effluent pipeline from Al Misfah to Al Ansab – Project Leader on pipeline design, thrust force check pipeline check longitudinal profile, plan view, details (air valve manholes, washout manholes, etc.)
Structural design, structural members calculation and drafting process management • “Pavilionul IGAF, Cazarma 1468”, Mangalia town – 70 years old, 7 store tall concrete frames and brick walls structure refitting to function as a hotel. The design was carried out taking into account that the building is situated on an ancient city so several preservation site works and plans had to be produced. • Palazu Mare hangar – 70 years old, 50 meters span steel structure refit to withstand the loading provisioned by the current Romanian standards. • Electra facilities expansion – 2 story, steel structure, new production areas • Maracineni village new waste water plant – Calculation and drafting of circular sequence batch reactor twin tanks made of stainless steel 12 m in diameter by 6 m tall. The design was according to Romanian and European norms and took into account the wind and the earthquake load (both impulsive and convective components in the liquid created by the horizontal acceleration) along with the hydrostatic pressure. • Zlatna town new waste water plant – Calculation and drafting of circular sequence batch reactor twin tanks made of stainless steel 19 m in diameter by 6 m tall. The design was according to Romanian and European norms and took into account the wind and the earthquake load (both impulsive and convective components in the liquid created by the horizontal acceleration) along with the hydrostatic pressure.
Structural design, structural members calculation and drafting process management, quantity surveying, preparation of documentation for tendering • “Terenuri de sport” Sipote village, Iasi – a complex with sports fields for football, handball, tennis, volley, basket, running track as well as stands for the football field; • “Hala de reprofilat bandaje tramvaie”, Iasi - a steel structure on concrete vat (mechanical equipment is housed within the vat) inside the trams depot in Iasi for repairing the wheels of the trams; • S.C. IRCON S.R.L. Iasi new production facility – ground floor + 3 story tall steel structure with composite floors housing a pharmaceutical production line, laboratories, supplies deposit, products deposit
• Euromall Galati – I was responsible for project implementation relating on formwork, reinforcement setup according to Designer’s and Romanian technical requirements. I had to supervise and check the progress of the works with respect to the quality of workmanship, used materials and do acceptance of works. Whenever it was necessary I had to produce workaround solutions for specific situations due to that the Designer was located abroad.
• Vlissingen power plant, Holland - a methane gas electrical power plan. The job involved designing concrete plates on raft foundation to take over the loadings transmitted by the superstructure of various buildings on site, underground water tanks. The job also involved keeping in touch with the constructor to adapt the design or the set up drafts to various technological requirements. • by the end of the contract some civil projects in the Helden area • Kozloduy PMF - in 2010 I carried out structural calculation to evaluate the impact of new machinery on existing concrete structures due to seismic loading. The input data was provided by a survey done by Iberdrola and was given in a form of storey accelerations versus frequency for 5 values of structural damping.
• “Tiglina I” market hall - steel superstructure on concrete infrastructure enclosed space marketplace. • Linde or Air Liqiude tanks - concrete footings and systematization for Linde or Air Liquid hydrogen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen, argon storing reservoirs; • “Scoala Braileana” - rehabilitation of this historical building: new functional setup, seismic rehabilitation, replacement of the old roof with a wooden attic.
• Small housing projects – As a Site Engineer I led a team of about 20 workers to build several residential projects (houses) in Galati.
• I designed over 100 wooden house projects according to the company’s specifications as well as Canadian ones