global product manager, Gameloft
Work domain - Marketing:
Define and coordinate the global marketing and communication activity for
various mobile games within Gameloft.
- Work in close collaboration with the production, monetization and user
acquisition teams to launch, promote and sustain a portfolio of free to play
and premium games throughout their entire life cycle.
- Managing 3‐5 games simultaneously, including NOVA3, Blitz Brigade,
Total Conquest, Epic, Brothers in Arms 2, 3 - distributed worldwide on App Store, Google Play, Amazon Store and Social Networks.
- Competition benchmarks, defining the game’s target audience, positioning, values, and KSP to create the brand identity: title, logo and packaging
- Supervisory control of marketing and promotional assets (pack, logo, title, product descriptions, screenshots, videos)
- Development and management of international marketing strategies with Gameloft local marketing teams including but not limited to: PR, web 2.0
actions, social networks communication & actions, partnerships &cross promotions etc.
- Coordination and daily collaboration with Gameloft teams worldwide (web, legal, video studio, community management, customer care) and partners / licensors (Apple, Google, Samsung, Marvel, Fox, Gearbox)
- Constantly support to the sales teams with presentations for app stores and carriers
- Post-mortem analysis (sales, PR, marketing reports)
- Game marketing evolution development: update schedule and content done together with Producer and GED to increase downloads, sales & raise user rankings
- Coordinating community management and customer care activities/messaging and defining specific game customer care policies. Prioritizing bugs fixes and user experience improvements in updates.