* processing invoices, reconciliations of the cash book, bank reconciliation, overseeing purchase ledger and credit control postings, setting up new bank accounts, sales Ledger , Assisting with VAT returns; * maintaining and making necessary adjustments to various records and/or logs such as journals, payroll/ time reports, or property records; * general administrative needs such as: collating client reports, brochures, stationary, smoothing office admin functions, general correspondence; * produce tenancy agreements and maintaining accurate records on the database renewal ; * managing the staff; * telephone enquiries, filing/archiving, photocopying and confidential waste disposal; * assist with interviewing and hiring of receptionist/secretaries with Line Manager , induction of new arrival; * provide first point of contact for all tenants enquiries, queries and complaints relating to the lettings, typing up of contracts, writing and sending letters and emails;
• telephone enquiries, filing/faxing, photocopying; • recording of incoming and outgoing mail; • processing the morning daily post; • general administrative work; • dealing with landlord and tenant queries; • writing and sending letters and emails.
◦ processing the morning daily post; ◦ faxing and photocopying; ◦ stock and office supply checks, stationery ordering; ◦ posting electronic and paper receipts; ◦ filing documents; ◦ raise sales invoices.
• Promote customer care; • Help customers to solve their queries; • Develop raport with the customer base, greet by name; • Follow the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and other related policies; • Answer to the queries of the customers in an ethical and informative way.
• present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients; • prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts; • follow-up for collection of payment; • identify and make contact with potential customers; • identify and resolve client concerns.
● Making deposits and withdrawals from the clients’ accounts, ● Cashing services from special clients; ● Identify and make contact with potential customers.