Guest Service Operator , Costa Crociere
Work domain - Services:
- Handling all requests and complaints in a professional and diplomatic way, focusing in Guests’ needs and problem solving.
- Assisting with embarkation and disembarkation formalities (collection, photo-copying, distribution of personal ID, passports and landing cards, boarding forms, overbooking, luggage tags, break of voyage, transfers, comment forms, port agents…).
- Assisting in cabin change control and registration, booking procedures, downgrading/upgrading procedures, extra cabins, printing of Costa cards and cabin cards.
- Handling the safety deposit boxes service at the counter and safe box in the cabin.
- Ensuring the proper handling of lost&found items and providing assistance with damaged or lost luggage with efficiency, effectiveness and special care.
- Providing wake-up calls and public announcement.
- Publicising the Costa Club and promoting the recruitment of new members.
- Assisting in registration of the Guest’s credit cards for settlement of shipboard accounts, managing of declined and/or plafond credit cards as per SA&PI report.
- Collecting cash deposits and payments, daily controlling of over-credit guests, closing of main courante, closing of home-port and inter-port accounts, managing residual credits and refunds, managing currency exchange service.
- Typing of messages and mail out, scheduling of meetings and activities of the Hotel Director.
- Preparing vouchers and presentation letters for “Bon Voyage Gift” according the Special Services procedure.
- Collecting boarding forms and the Comment Forms filled by Guests, in order to assure the customer satisfaction results at the end of the cruise.